Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for the sponorship on the site, first off would like to introduce myself, my name is Luis and have been working for Intro for about 2 months now, I was put in charge of this new line of luxury 3 piece forged wheels, and would like to present them to you guys.
http://www.idluxurywheels.com/home_0.shtml?page=Home

the Supreme

the X-ACT

the Pristine

the Hidalgo

the Ultimate

these are just some of the wheels we have, more on the way and new designs as well.

we offer all of our wheels from 18x7-13 inch all the way to 26x9-11 in. We also offer our Unique Velvet Finish for our wheels. Wheel faces and lip can be custom ordered in a variety of colors and finish combinations:
brush metal
matte colors
chrome
satin gun metal&
OEM paint matched.

Feel free to contact me Luis at 714-229-9696 with any questions that you may have or special orders or email me at [email protected]
****We also do international orders and ship worldwide*****

thank you,
Luis
Intro Wheels

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,834 Posts

Welcome ... Sorry :yawn I see no exciting rims yet.

I would guess that all your rims can be drilled for our bolt pattern, if you’re going to be pitching to us?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts

I would guess that all your rims can be drilled for our bolt pattern, if you’re going to be pitching to us?
I do see that they have 6 bolt patterns:
Intro Custom Wheels - Exposed 6 Series

Here is an interesting one (not that it would work with the SSR, but interesting anyway)

They have smoothies:

·
Registered
3 Posts

yes we can, also they come in a variety of colors for the face of the wheels, depending on your choice, and if you really want to be original, we can powder coat the lip of the rim as well.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Thank you for the sponorship on the site, first off would like to introduce myself, my name is Luis and have been working for Intro for about 2 months now, I was put in charge of this new line of luxury 3 piece forged wheels, and would like to present them to you guys.
http://www.idluxurywheels.com/home_0.shtml?page=Home

the Supreme

the X-ACT

the Pristine

the Hidalgo

the Ultimate

these are just some of the wheels we have, more on the way and new designs as well.

we offer all of our wheels from 18x7-13 inch all the way to 26x9-11 in. We also offer our Unique Velvet Finish for our wheels. Wheel faces and lip can be custom ordered in a variety of colors and finish combinations:
brush metal
matte colors
chrome
satin gun metal&
OEM paint matched.

Feel free to contact me Luis at 714-229-9696 with any questions that you may have or special orders or email me at [email protected]
****We also do international orders and ship worldwide*****

thank you,
Luis
Intro Wheels
Welcome Intro Wheels and Luis
I purchased a set of custom rims from Intro Wheels about three years ago. They are called the moreno 6. Over the years I have had very positive comments from plenty of folks. I have had absolutely no problems with them. Very easy to maintain.
Later!:):ssr

·
Premium Member
6,393 Posts
Someday I would love to have a set of your wheels. Something in the old school look. I like the looks of The Hidalgo so far. Could you PM me a price for all 4 that will fit my SSR?

:black:

·
Vegas Mob
6,400 Posts
Do you offer these wheels (6 lugs) in a chrome finish?? I have not had good luck with polished wheels.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
arent those id luxury wheels??

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I like the Ultimate, but have had my eye on "The Pristine" style for sometime. Of course, it would have to be 6 lug and I want 22' in the rear and 20" in the front.

I would have to check with my peeps (SSR Family) on the board about the sizing.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I like the Ultimate, but have had my eye on "The Pristine" style for sometime. Of course, it would have to be 6 lug and I want 22' in the rear and 20" in the front.

I would have to check with my peeps (SSR Family) on the board about the sizing.
Peeps?

Feel free to weigh in, in fact, i am hoping you will.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
The ones you have picked are my personal favorite as well. I PM'd Intro over a month ago with some questions and got no response, I also emailed them with the same results so I am not blown away with their customer service so far. I was wanting to go with the same sizing and offset as the original SSR rims which I think look pretty good on the vehicle. Also, I like the sidewall the stock tires have versus a shorter sidewall which a bigger wheel and tire combo would produce. It would make the ride more harsh and create greater possibility of rim damage on some of our "third world" streets we have around these parts. I wanted those wheels with a polished lip and brushed finish on the inside spokes which would make them easier to keep clean, less likely to show brake dust and look spiffy on my Blur. Still waiting to hear back....:skep

1 - 13 of 13 Posts