Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry folks, I got Cheryl's name wrong. It's NOT Shirley! 馃槺馃 We will be getting another new member soon from a near by town. They are Bob and Shirley! Got them mixed up! DUH!!!

BAD BOW TIE
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.

Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
Welcome from the Old Line State of Maryland.

One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 9/2106 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. You will have to forgive @HUAW but he was in the Army afterall.:ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to meeting you in September. And all the other Newbies from this year and last as well.

Reactions: HUAW and Firetruck

Ralph and Ruth
2004 SSR
Welcome from Southwestern Indiana from another 鈥05 Aqua Blur owner!! View attachment 588081
Welcome from Raleigh, NC
I helped Jim and Cheryl get registered today but they are not very tech savvy yet. So, I'm posting for them @Smitty . This will help them find where the alerts and conversations are at and go from there.

They have a 05' Aqua Blur, auto with gauges, color matched running boards, chrome wheels and the carpet kit in the bed. A real nice truck! If not sooner, you can meet them at the International in September! So start your Welcomes to the Fanatic Family! 馃榿

Premium Member
Welcome from the 'Sooner' state of Oklahoma. I hope you are enjoying your ride as much as the rest of us Fanatics. 馃槑

Premium Member
I helped Jim and Cheryl get registered today but they are not very tech savvy yet. So, I'm posting for them @Smitty . This will help them find where the alerts and conversations are at and go from there.

They have a 05' Aqua Blur, auto with gauges, color matched running boards, chrome wheels and the carpet kit in the bed. A real nice truck! If not sooner, you can meet them at the International in September! So start your Welcomes to the Fanatic Family! 馃榿

welcome Jim and Cheryl...Smitty sure is a helpful rascal isn鈥檛 he.... but he sure knows a lot about Defiance...
Good deal Mr.HUAW...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts