Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just found out HA HAh / I am new to SSR fanatic, were can i find more about my 2006 SSR & what SSR shows and when and were they are? Any help would be wonderful. Thank you Jay

·
Registered
23 Posts
My name is Jay Braun, I have 2006 ashalt-black SSR I would like to find a set of floor mats and some chrome grilles for the 3 lower grill bars,and other chrome or stanless steel parts. thanx Jay

·
BlueStreak
27,215 Posts
How do I use the forum??.....Jay Braun
Jay, You are off to a good start. If you go to the FORUMS button on the Orange tool bar ablove and click you will be taken to a page of all the Forums available to you. If you then click on a Forum you will find a list of threads available. Some are "Sticky" and they remain at the top and are important. Usually good to read them. the rest come to the top as posts are added.
Also on the tool bar is the ACTIVE TOPICS button which will take you to the list of active threads regardless of what FORUM they are posted in.

From there you should be able to figure things out. Meanwhile, WELCOME from another of the SoCal Nuts. Enoy your new found family. Tell us about yourself, but do it in a thread you sttart in the Off Topic Forum.

·
BlueStreak
27,215 Posts

·
BlueStreak
27,215 Posts
I'm looking for exhaust tips and chrome sill plates, Any suggestions as to where i can find them?
Welcome to the fanatics. You might post in the SSR Parts for Sale/Wanted and title it with what you are searching for.

Exhaust tips, try simple-engineering.com

Sill plates, Sorry, can't help you with this one.

·
Vendor
532 Posts
I'm looking for exhaust tips and chrome sill plates, Any suggestions as to where i can find them?
I have two styles of stainless steel sill covers that cover the entire black plastic sills., Here is one.
If you would like to see 46 full screen pictures and prices of over 90
SSR items that only i make, just send me an EMAIL using my email address on top of my banner below.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to SSRFanatic.com - a website dedicated to all Chevrolet SSRs. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

I have registered as "Our Flame" but I can't seem to update my avatar, profile, info etc. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have registered as "Our Flame" but I can't seem to update my avatar, profile, info etc. I would really appreciate some help in completing my information. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Hey Our Flame. I see you posted several hours ago so until someone comes along that really knows how to deal with this stuff, go to the top orange bar, click "User cp" - scroll to edit avatar. Profile etc should also be options under this drop down. Good luck and welcome!

·
Registered
22 Posts
New to the Site and Proud new owners of a '05 SSR

Hi, we are the proud new owners of a 2005 Ricochet Silver custom SSR.

I am new to the site and would appreciate help on how to change the "no avatar selected" to a photo of our SSR.

Also we are looking forward to meeting other SSR owners in the "Kawartha" and Ptbo. areas of Ontario.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Our Flame. I see you posted several hours ago so until someone comes along that really knows how to deal with this stuff, go to the top orange bar, click "User cp" - scroll to edit avatar. Profile etc should also be options under this drop down. Good luck and welcome!
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I've tried your suggestion and all I get is "Pre-defined SSR Avatars" or no avatar as choices. I'd like to add a photo of our SSR.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
SSR Lazy Shift 1-2

I have a 2005 Chevy SSR that has an extremely lazy shift, acutally slips, when going from 1st to 2nd gear under normal driving conditions. It shifts fine when hard accelerating. I know that I can install a Corvette Servo that will fix the problem. However I am wanting to know if anyone has used a Tuner like Superchips to accomplish this and how satisfied are you.
Ron

·
Registered
46 Posts
Upgrade membership

hello,

I tried to upgrade my membership to the 1 year option. It is only allowing me to pick paypal and I am not set up to do so.

Ran out of my PM message capability.

Is there a way for me to send you a check via the mail to do this.

PS This is a great site and the members have really helped a new guy with questions.

Regards,
Jake80 Jim in Florida 954 547 2929

61 - 80 of 81 Posts