Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Perfectionist
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some may know, I finally bought one. The 05 red one :ssr in Cincinnati. This truck is really nice, with less than 18k on the clock. The previous owner John (forum member) was more anal than me. I joined the group months ago and have been studying up. Have met TENNESSEECOZYDOG and SWTRYD at the rt66 festival here in Springfield. I have been chatting them up pretty regular. Anyway, this place looks great, mine has a few upgrades that John did, but many more to come! Most important is a set of chrome stock wheels first thing! Dino

·
Spirited driver!
1,411 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the party from NorCal :party

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
34,681 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR! :ssr:thumbs

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,423 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME, Dino . . . from Southern Arizona,

"Many more upgrade to come" . . . WAY TO GO.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, Dino. :00000732: Since you've been hanging out awhile you know like any family there's always some weird uncles and aunts you can't figure out. But I'm basically harmless. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, Dino. :00000732: Since you've been hanging out awhile you know like any family there's always some weird uncles and aunts you can't figure out. But I'm basically harmless. ;)
"x" he has been hanging out with some great guys like me and SWT RYD (Robert) even though he's 400 miles away. Really glad Dino found a nice low mileage 05 Redline Red (to go with his hair), he's a good addition to our fraternity of SSRfanatics. Hey Dino, ... my cousin Amy (Dr. Bobblitt) know's your daughter Devin at Memorial Hospital. Small world isn't it. One more time CONGRATULATIONS on your "new" SSR !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
A Big " WELCOME " from S.W. Florida; as you have already seen, you picked up a great family along with the fantastic SSR; enjoy both and see you around. Be Blessed !!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,732 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts