Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more of the falls. Such a majestic place! Some of the pics were taken from the "Skylon", which is Niagara's version of the space needle. We also met some locals at a winery that had an old Chevy truck and corvette.

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

I’ve seen lions do similar tricks at the circus once. … A true artist will do anything to get the effect they want. add: Marc your name should be JACK :lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Thanks for the pics

I used to live in Bar Harbor and it was great to see some of the pretty scenery again( of course the pics of your ssr weren't bad either ) :lol

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
We were at Peggy's Cove just last summer,thanks for the memories. :seeya Kay :ssr

·
180 Posts
Relieved!

cruzned said:
Here are a few from Niagara Falls. Notice the one of Marc on the trash can trying to take a pic from a better angle. He got some great shots from that wobbly trash can too!
I looked at the pictures first and then read the descriptions. I thought the one of Marc was going to say something like "Marc couldn't find a barrel, so he decided to go over Niagra falls in this trash can!" :lol

Seriously, great shots. Looks like a great time!!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What I did not get a picture of was Marc on both feet on the trash can! I think maybe he should take up surfing with that great balaning ability! :jester

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the life!

Thanks for posting the pics and info about your trip!

I work every day, including Saturday and Sunday, working to pay off business debt, so that I can get ahead and start paying myself a salary (read into this 'ability to buy an SSR').

Aside from having a fun business, I get my living accompolished in little ways, one of which is ssrfanatic.com.

I don't want to come across as all 'goopy' but things like these photos and the stories about the trips really contribute to my well being. I REALLY enjoy hearing about the fun and seeing other places.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Back to the grindstone! Here's what I'm working on today:
http://poolrock.com/New_Stuff/new_stuff.html

Jeff Bales
Tucson, Arizona

:leaving

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Ed!

I told you to WATCH HIM for me! And there you go letting him stand on trash cans. You know if the garbage men came by, they would have just thrown him in the back of the truck, never to be seen again! :lol

Seriously, some of you pictures are as good as, or better than, any postcards that I've seen. Looks like you had a SUPER trip and created lots of lifelong memories with your child-bride!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Great SSR, Great Times, Great friends and great photos!

REBEL said:
I’ve seen lions do similar tricks at the circus once. … A true artist will do anything to get the effect they want. add: Marc your name should be JACK :lol
Hey Rebel,
I love your sense of humor... you are correct, I will do "almost anything" to get a better shot!
:jester

cruzned said:
What I did not get a picture of was Marc on both feet on the trash can! I think maybe he should take up surfing with that great balaning ability! :jester
Ed & Kris are a fantastic couple to meet! Hey Ed I will take up surfing if you are my teacher and give me lessons... but I don't want to have the same accident you encountered. :reddevil

BTW: All of us here can see that Ed carries over his great creative art talent to his photo shoting abilities too. Ed you certainly have a great eye for composition! :thumbs

Thanks for sharing you awesome trip with us. :)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Marc: I have two longboards and two short boards. If you are ever in town, I can take you to a secluded spot and teach you all you need to know, but it takes a good bit of time to get good. I can guarantee, you will definately have a good time, but you and your family have to stay with us! :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Wow great offer indeed!

cruzned said:
Marc: ... I can guarantee, you will definately have a good time, but you and your family have to stay with us! :thumbs
I just might take you up on that fantastic offer. :thumbs :angel

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
:seeya Welcome back ED. Glad you had a great trip. Pictures look fantastic. :thumbs

1 - 20 of 26 Posts