Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A spontaneous Dinner was put together by Marianne/Ed Borland and Pam/Tim Zion for last Thursday at FORD GARAGE in Brandon, Fl.

We had great food and conversation for two hours.

Dicktator

1. Tim/Pam, organizer, Barry/Betty, Canada, Marianne in front, organizer, Dicktator/Kathy, Ed Borland, Dean/Beverly Stiles.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Breaking News !!! Can't believe all you Gentlemen have on LONG pants. Like the lady with the Syracuse shirt ..."The Cuse" "Go Orange" !!! Always was a Jim Boeheim Fan as I "luv" college basketball. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: ALSO did Kathy change clothes between pictures ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Breaking News !!! Can't believe all you Gentlemen have on LONG pants. Like the lady with the Syracuse shirt ..."The Cuse" "Go Orange" !!! Always was a Jim Boeheim Fan as I "luv" college basketball. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: ALSO did Kathy change clothes between pictures ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Picture of Kathy at another FORD Garage. SSR group been to several FORD Garage restaurants, food is good and they let us talk as long as we want.

And it was 49 degrees this morning, heat on, starting to burn furniture to keep warm!!

Dam long winter in Florida this year!!

Dicktator

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
49 Degrees !!! "Starting to burn furniture to keep warm" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Think about Auggie Doggie up in Sunny Sturgis South Dakota ... Wind Chill 50 below !!!

Long Winter, not here, I figure the Buttercups will be up and bloomin' by the end of February plus I always figure Spring is here when the run the Daytona 500 February 17th this year I think. :smile: :smile: :smile: :ssr

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Sunny and 50 out right now snow on the higher mt tops across the valley, been burning wood since November so far enjoying this so called winter weather......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts