Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been awhile since I've been on the ssr site,dropping a line to tell ya'll that my 04 ssr got caught in the flood , got 28'' of saltly water in her, its wasted,house got 14'' well later bayou runner.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Damaged SSR

bayou runner

Soooooooo Sorry to hear this! What a loss. My heart breaks for you!!!!!!

What will the out come be? Please keep us posted on how you are surviving.

Have you been relocated or are you able to stay in your home? If their is anything we can do please let us know!!!!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Also BIG JIM on here, has been looking for a wet SSR ... iF INSURENCE is ready to sell. Stay strong!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Praise God

Thank God,
Sounds like you got off lucky compared to some. Hope your next SSR is better than your last one.
Z

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
We have been wondering about you for some time!!! We were hoping that you just were to busy cruisin' to come hang out. So sorry to hear about the loss of the SSR and the damage to your house. Very sad news. But I am glad you are ok. You will get another SSR and have more fun. Please keep us up to date on how the insurance handles your claim.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad you're alright

My heart goes out to you for what you're going through. I am so sorry to hear about the damage to your home and SSR.

I hope you are able to get your life back to some degree of normalcy relatively soon...

Please stay strong--know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Good to hear you're fine, hope everthing turns OK for you. :flag

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
487 Posts
Glad to hear you are OK....Believe it or not, you SSR and your house are replaceable. Your family is what really matters.

The stories are incredible. We just had a tribute for our Search & Rescue Firefighters returning from the hurricane area. They brought back photos and video that will forever be burned into my memory.

We have families that have been relocated to good old Corona, CA. Some plan on being here at least a year before they will be allowed to return home.

And one more Thank You! To all who participated in our Corona SSR event. Some of the money we raised went to the Dream Center in Los Angeles.....many have been relocated to there as well!!

Joe Davis
StepPrinting.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts