Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago I went to the Great American Motorcycle Show in Norcross, GA and while looking in the vendor hall, I saw the LED's that I used to light my foot wells in Miss Daisy.

I turned to one of my motorcycle friends and said, "Here are the lights that I used in my SSR." Without a microsecond hesitation, the vendor said, "Do you have an SSR? If you do, look at the SSRFANATIC.COM website and you will see a testimony about us there"

CLICK HERE FOR THE ARTICLE

Wow! We've got clout!!!!!

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
Buffy said:
[

Wow! We've got clout]

So now we have a reputaion to uphold too.:eek

Or are we just becoming more reputable?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Does this mean no more naked pics and off color jokes??:cry OH NO!!:nono

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Speaking of lights

Saw this motorcycle (OK - it's a Honda) at the Abbotsford World of Wheels a couple of weeks ago.

I don't remember how many LEDs in total, but it was somewhere in the 3700 range. Said he got tired of being invisible in traffic.

Workmanship was incredible - perfect alignment of all the lights, and all inserted from behind so just the heads showed through.

Anyway - now someone can light up all the outlines of his SSR - should only take 10000 or so LEDs - but it will make it hard to Zaino properly.:lol

Ray

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Buffy said:

I turned to one of my motorcycle friends and said, "Here are the lights that I used in my SSR." Without a microsecond hesitation, the vendor said, "Do you have an SSR? If you do, look at the SSRFANATIC.COM website and you will see a testimony about us there"

CLICK HERE FOR THE ARTICLE

Wow! We've got clout!!!!!
That's cool:cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts