Registered
78 Posts
Marc: you are a wizzard, love that pic! :thumbs
Ted

·
Registered
186 Posts
Xmas

Those are some great shots you guys are coming up with keep the new pic craze going i think we all like looking at the new levels of fun.Looks great Doug.Ca :party

D

·
0 Posts
Picture

Buffy: I would love to have a reflective picture of my SSR, is the offer still good? Where would i send a photo? Thanks!!!

·
Administrator
8,282 Posts
Photo Creations!

HI dlink,

I am sure Buffy will still do those mirror image work for you... if for some reason he is busy I will be happy to help you out also. Just try to find a nice side shot of your SSR without too many reflected objects in the paint. Its a real bear to try to remove unwanted reflections... :lol

PM Buffy or myself and we will return the email address for you to send the photo(s) to.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sleigh

Marc,
How about a Santa/sleigh pic w/ Red SSR that us redline SSR owners could use as a basis for a real Christmas card???

I think that would be too neat; red, Santa, Christmas...

:party :party :party :party

Marc NY said:
HO HO HO....
While you were away... Santa stole your slegih! :glol

Ps Does anyone else think Santa looks a lot like Buffy too? :D

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
dlink said:
Buffy: I would love to have a reflective picture of my SSR, is the offer still good? Where would i send a photo? Thanks!!!

Hey dlink,

Two Things:

1) I live about an hour north of Atlanta so let's meet for a Coke sometime.

2) I would love to do a reflection picture for you. I need a straight-on side shot of your car. Make sure it's a high quality resolution, OK?

Send it to [email protected] and I''ll get it back to you ASAP.

Hey Marc NY, I think we have a winner with our mirror pictures!

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Here's one I got via e-mail and BOY, was I blown away on the details of this SSR!

Blown, two-tone and he sent me pics of the bottom and it's as clean as the top!

Enjoy..............

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
coastalcutie said:
That's soooo cool!
But....
I still think red would be the perfect choice for a Christmas sleigh...
don't you?
Would you mind if I used Slingshot Santa for my christmas cards. HOW COOL would that be, everyone in my family thinks I am nuts anyway :thumbs

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think Marc's Santa in the slingshot would be cool as a Christmas card for someone with a slingshot SSR. I am still hoping he does a red one for us Redline owners.

41 - 60 of 134 Posts