Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a Difference!! Windbaffle - Holiday Specials!!

With great Winter cruising ahead, make sure you can do it top down.
The Windbaffle mounts in seconds to the rollbar headrests or can be removed equally fast (or left up all the time). No SSR modifications necessary.
Due to its shape it totally blocks back-draft turbulence keeping wind noise to a minimum. And it keeps heat in the cockpit. Other design shapes are not complete. It is flexible yet unbreakable (Lexan) and totally invisible.

Christmas/ Holiday Special Pricing!! 30 Day Risk-Free In-Car Trial
**For regional clubs - we will support "your Baffle Raffle" holiday fund raising!


www.windbaffle.com or call 888-4-NO-WIND :flag
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
I guess the way it mounts would be fine i you leave both seats in the same position and who does that ????????
:confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
For a little more you can get a Wind SuppreSSR that mounts permanently, is custom fit to the vehicle and is not attached with velcro straps. Plus with the Wind SuppreSSR you are supporting a member of the board. I know which one I would rather have. :thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Windbaffle

undefined
bobs said:
Nope, seats can be in any position.
So tell me, if the Windbaffle is lexan, how can the seats be in any position... Seems to me it would warp the lexan if the seats were moved about and not in the same position....

Current Rides:

2004 Slingshot
2002 Audi A8L
2000 Suburban (Supercharged)
2000 New Beetle
1938 Ford Pickup street rod.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Silver Grille

QWKSSR said:
I guess the way it mounts would be fine i you leave both seats in the same position and who does that ????????
:confused
Hey QWKSSR, where did you get the parts for the silver grille? Do you have the Magnuson SC on your ride?

I am having Whipple build one for mine. Should be at SEMA next month! They are estimating a 50% HP increase and close to the same for torque! Can't imagine what this SSR will act like with 430-450 horsepower!

Thanks,

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Wind Baffle

bobs said:
With great Autumn cruising ahead, make sure you can do it top down.
The Windbaffle mounts in seconds to the rollbar headrests or can be removed equally fast (or left up all the time). No SSR modifications necessary.
Due to its shape it totally blocks back-draft turbulence keeping wind noise to a minimum. And it keeps heat in the cockpit. Other design shapes are not complete. It is flexible yet unbreakable (Lexan) and totally invisible.

Satisfaction guaranteed. FALL Special



www.windbaffle.com or call 888-4-NO-WIND :flag
Ok, so I checked out your site and you don't have the SSR listed!!!! Shame on you~! And in my previous post I asked you how this thing will work with the seats in different positions. Seems to me it would warp. My wife and I have the seats in totally different postions... Seems a little suspect to me! No, not the seat postions, the fact that the lexan can fit any seat position!!! Ha!

Get back to me eh? [email protected]

My Rides:

2004 Sling Shot
2002 Audi A8L
2000 Supercharged Suburban
2000 New Beetle
1938 Ford Pickup street rod
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rainwater- the Windbaffle mounts to each seat headrest and the seats can then be adjusted without a problem. we have have sold many for the SSR as well as thousands for Vettes, SL's , T-Birds etc. The Lexan panel is flexible and unbreakable and will NOT warp. Bob And - It is guaranteed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
Silver Grille / S\C

Rainwater said:
Hey QWKSSR, where did you get the parts for the silver grille? Do you have the Magnuson SC on your ride?

I am having Whipple build one for mine. Should be at SEMA next month! They are estimating a 50% HP increase and close to the same for torque! Can't imagine what this SSR will act like with 430-450 horsepower!

Thanks,

Steve
Hi Rainwater,

I painted my grille. Yes i have a Magnacharger on my SSR. I have two SSRs and the one with the supercharger has 6,000 miles on it and the other one has 241 miles on it so what does that tell you. :jester

I hope everything comes out ok and you enjoy yours as much as i do. Please post picture when you get your supercharger when you get it.


Ed
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
Windbaffle

bobs said:
Rainwater- the Windbaffle mounts to each seat headrest and the seats can then be adjusted without a problem. we have have sold many for the SSR as well as thousands for Vettes, SL's , T-Birds etc. The Lexan panel is flexible and unbreakable and will NOT warp. Bob And - It is guaranteed.
Hi Bobs,

Im sorry but in my SSR the sets are usally about 4" from each other so your going to have a hard time making me believe that the velcro strips are going to hold it in place. Not to mention how dumb i think it would look all twisted . :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
the baffle looks cheap, fits poorly, scratches the paint on the waterfall, squeaks like crazy, AND permanently indents the leather of your headrests, ...BUT it wil flex enough to put the 2 seats in almost any position w/o damage.

I've had both, believe me, there is no comparison to the professional appearance of the wind suppreSSR.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Hey Ed,

No problem I will post the flick once I get the job done. They are supposedly going to have an SSR with the Whipple at Sema next month... Should be able to get mine installed soon after that.. Love my SSR the way it is but am sick and tired of rice rockets, mustangs and camaro's leaving me behind......!

Steve
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top