Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
What the luck. Did you get to meet the owner of the other SSR?

I had something that was exciting. I was up in Annapolis, MD about 40 miles from the house in Washington, DC. There is a picture in the gallery of myself with another red SSR. This owner just moved about half mile from me in DC. To make a long story short. We were on our way back from Annapolis and saw the other SSR on his way to Annapolis. My girlfriend and I thought that it is a small world. We knew it was him because the company has 5 SSR but only one red one.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I understand your concerns about parking. My girlfriend was at the airport shortly after buying the truck. She parked in a space with no one around. Went in to the airport put her nephew on the plane. Came out and someone had nicked the back drivers side bumper. I was pissed.

Another time We were at a local mall. Parked way away from the door. Between two BWM's. Came out had a hooty parked so close that I could barly get it. And I am fairly thin. It just reminded me of the comercial of the car in the parking lot with now around and some one comes park so close that they hit your car with there door.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Redssrloaded,

Where in Chicago do you live. I was just there. Stayed downtown. I was getting looks and question as if no one in Chicago has ever seen a SSR before. I felt like the Mayor of the city. Every where I turned, every had to stop what they were doing to see me and my girlfriend drive down the street.

:flag

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.