Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lets make a little poll on what every one is looking forward to doing when the restrictions are lifted and we can get out and do as we please again
1) Sporting event. Like a baseball game even if it is a kids or grand kids little league game
2) Car Show / Cruise
3) Outdoor activity. Like playing golf or something that you actually participate in
4) Go out to eat / date night.
5) Go shopping, with out fear of being robbed of your toilet paper
6) Stay in still not taking any chances.
7) Visit friends or family. This one is tough. I know many who are putting off being around their family / friends for health reasons
8) Getting a hair cut. This is high on my wife's priority list. She has set appointments and has had to miss one already and the second is coming up quick.
9) Combination of several or all of the above.
10) Road trip
11) add your own

For me it will be a 9. I look forward to taking my wife out for a nice dinner. She deserves it after having to eat my cooking during this. Then followed up with me going on a road trip to meet up with a fellow fanatic and pick up some parts for my new truck. So I will have a 4,7,10 on my short list.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,781 Posts
Hoping this is cleared up enough by June so we can still go to the house we rented in Panama Beach with the whole family then the Republic of Texas Motorcycle Rally with our Neighbors after. Steve Miller Band is headliner at the Rally and we are really looking forward to that!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,184 Posts
Having a chance to be home alone by my self watching TV or reading. I can't wait.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,184 Posts
Our Governor said today this probably won't peak here in South Dakota for 8 more weeks or so or around the first of June and then we won't be completely out of the woods until early to mid August. That made everyone take a step back and take a deep breath. Then she ended with take it a day at a time.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,033 Posts
I am just taking it one day at a time. If I start w list of things I want to do it just gets cancelled and I get discouraged. It is easier to just wait until I can say "here I go!"
Most anything on the list would be fine for that day.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts