Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8448 Posts

·
Smiles Per Gallon
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This idea is on another forum that I visit, and I think it is a great idea!

:yellow: :ssr :black: :purple: :silver: :blur: :blue:

It's early here, so I haven't done anything to mine yet, but a top to bottom cleaning is needed on my R. I hope to get to that today. ;)

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Looking at the sky and trying to decide if I will be able to wash it and get all the bug guts off it from the last cruise before it rains..... again! Seems like we have only had 1 day of sunshine in the last 2 weeks and my baby never goes out in the rain!
ByronF

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Hoping to get it get it out of the shop. New oil pan gasket, new top pump and switches. But it might be Friday.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Love the thread idea, and funny enough for a Thursday, but I actually do have a lot to accomplish on the R today.

I plan on completing the brake controller wiring, but I also have to get her registration and inspection completed today. If all is done timely, then a little careful detailing is also in the plans.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
40,198 Posts
I might look at it, I might not, it's hard to see, well the cover is easy to see!! :glol it's parked for the winter, this will be my daily thing!! :glol:glol

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
I guess I was not paying enough attention two weeks ago at a small car show I attended here in Orlando. I was letting the employees at the car show site sit in it for pictures. After I returned home I noticed several scuff marks in the paint. I buffed and polished out the marks Tuesday and this morning I am giving it a wash before I go to work.

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
Taking it to get a smog test today , sunny here ...

·
Slingshot Rules!
62,950 Posts
At the Crack Of Dawn, 0900 . . .

Not much for The Doophus so far other than a friendly Good Morning Wake-Up Call and a Cup Of Coffee.

! :willy: ! :cheers ! :willy: ! :cheers ! :willy: !

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Been driving 'Little Wing' to work every day this week - temps in the afternoon have been mid 70's with a slight breeze from the West! Most of the Summer here - it's too dang hot to put the top down and I feel quilty leaving the SSR in the sun all day.

Got the Oil Changed and Passed Smog on Tuesday - may drive back out to the dealership in Reedley after work (an excuse to take the Kings River route home :) ) - considering trading in my GMC 1500 Sierra for a Cruze - really need to start thinking about retirement and saving some gas $$$... :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 8448 Posts