Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
[Wash the TOY2 yesterday, this morning applied 303 AEROSPACE PROTECTANT on all rubber moldings. After it dried we took the back highways from Murfreesboro, Tn to Chickmaga battlefield, than to Chattanooga. Visited the Moving Vietman Wall along the River Walk. Been to the one in DC. and still brings tears to this old Marines eyes. Than went to Signal Mountain Tn. and headed home. Beautiful trip through the hills of Tn.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Armrest

Had a day off so took one kid to school then had lunch with the wife and pick up another kid from daycare then back to the school to grab the first one....

Going to school.... Kindergarden

Picking up the little one from daycare.

Good times.
Joshvette, Is that a armrest between you and your daughter?

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Busy Weekend

This past weekend, finally had a day off, been working 6 days 9 to 10 hrs. Installed items got from QWKSSR plus Spider LEDs and new flasher Sat morning. Then went tailgating at MTSU football homecoming game (lost by 1 pt to WKU in O/T). Sun morning went to breakfast then up to Kentucky Downs and lost some quarters in the slots. From there we went up to Fort Defiance (civil war) in Clarksville Tn. Walked thru it and along the Cumberland River. Came home Rt 48 and past a Black R going the other way, we gave each high 5. With doing all that I'd like to know why someone (I.E. COZY DOG) would say the other R owners in Murfreesboro (that he has never met) are COUCH POTATOES. but than I noticed he does Babble a lot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Your apology accepted. But Dave come on "WHOA SLICK". I fell like this is a political debate, and no " Fact Checking" done. Here is a quote, The first to apologize is the Bravest, The first to forgive is the strongest, The first to forget is the happiest. I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Favorite brouse store!!!!!

I like Harbor Freight, Blue Collar Supply, Tap Plastics and when I get a chance to drive over the pass to Sparks, Summit Racing. When I get to wander around Summit Racing it is always a lot of fun.
I like to "BROUSE" in VICTORIA'S SECRET. The wife said "YOU CAN LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH".

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
This weekend is what I did for the TOY. On my way back from Dragon2u's where we I picked up some of his "GOODIES". Just got in "Shotgun seat". The lovely wife won't drive around Atlanta or up and down MontEagle TN. Can't wait to get home (about a hour), to install Goodies. Photos to follow.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Hey man that is cool, really thought about coming down from TN, but thought about going over 100 on 6 year old front tires and changed my thoughts, but I'm planning on next year already glad you had a good time and keep us posted on other events.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Visited fallen vets

Left Murfreesboro,Tn Friday Morning, in the TOY, took scenic highways to Knoxville Tn, toured Market Square in downtown. Stayed in Knoxville Fri. night. Went to Bean Station Tn. had breakfast at Cooks Boathouse, on the shores of Lake Cherokee. Headed to Kingsport Tn. Seen a black SSR between Churchill and MT Carmel with top down going other way. Female with gray hair driving, both gave a PERMAGRIN wave. At Kingsport Tn (EASTMAN WORLD headquarters) there was a classic car show, didn't stop just cruised through. Stopped at restaurant and a gentleman said he knows of someone in Kingsport that has 2 SSR's Red and Black. Told him to say SWT RYD was in town. Went to Limestone TN. where Davey Crockett was born, Walked inside cabin he was born in.(#1 )Went to Jonesborough and toured the town.(#2) Jonesborough is the oldest town in Tn. Left Jonesborough went to Greenville Tn. Andrew Johnson lived there when he was Governor of TN and the 17th president who took office after President Lincoln was assassinated. Toured town and replica of house he was born in (#3). Went to Morristown and toured Crockett Tavern which was owned by Davey's parents. Headed home because severe storms was forecasted for Sunday. Chilled out on Sunday. Monday went to Shiloh National Military Park in Shiloh TN. There toured Park and National Cemetery. Every tombstone had a American Flag in front of it. Very Touching.(#4&5)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Whats the odds

2-05 RED SSR's at the same repair shop at the same time. I took the TOY to TODD's in Murfreesboro, Tn to get service done on Engine and Trans plus have My Vette Servo from Greg installed. TennesseeCozy Dog had his R there to get his stepper motors replaced. By the way what a difference the new Servo makes.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 311 Posts