Chevy SSR Forum banner

What Did You Do With Your SSR Today?

1M views 15K replies 567 participants last post by  Stlhotrod 
Car show today then a cruise for some much needed new photos as opposed to the driveway shots! The Firetruck with my '36 Dodge.....

Attachments

On Friday night, we took the Firetruck and the '36 to a cruise in. (Two other R's there...one for sale...the other a non member but I gave him info so we'll see!) On the way, my wife chatted with a nice couple at a red light. They had a 50 Chevy pickup but not out that night. Then on Saturday, took both to a car show, got there a little late so parked them near the back...right next to the couple from the night before at the stop light. It is sometimes a very small world we live in! So now we have some new hot rodder friends!

Finally put the Firetruck away for winter. Now in the Xterra (just not the same!). Getting battery tender connected and cover on next week for its long winter nap! But on the bright side..literally...Christmas lights are up! Merry Christmas everyone! May Santa bring you all the SSR accessories your wish for!

Attachments

Pulled cover off for the first time since November (corners of my mouth turned up)....key in ignition , dinging begins (a smile begins to appear).....turn the key and the Firetruck comes to life ( there it is folks....the PERMAGRIN is back!) Then, sadly, back under the cover....

It's official...she got her new wing! Easier to drill the holes than I thought.

Attachments