Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 8211 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,815 Posts
Gaze into the garage & smile a lot. :yesnod

Will wipe her down with damp microfiber cloth, Cali-Duster, treat seat leather and clean chrome wheels today......after I cut the grass. :puzzled:

Ahhhh. Life is good. :rock:

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
JIMINY 1:yellow: IS ENJOYING INDOOR PARKING---RAINY IN NJ TODAY-
COVERED FOB WITH "MIKEs" YELLOW COVER...NICE ADDITION:rolleyes:SECURED RADIATOR HOSES IN TRUCK FOR
EMERGENCY USE....:eek:eek:eek..I HOPE NOT!!!!

·
Smiles Per Gallon
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I put my permanent license plate on! Now I don't have to worry about the fuzz stopping me. :D

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
nothing done to :ssr today :cry

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Took the "R" to middle school today. I sub once in a while, and the kids love it when it shows up in the parking lot.
Had a small crowd attending the top lowering ceremony, entertained by Bose music supplied by Booker T and the MG's {Green Onions}
Junior high drool is easier to remove than most bugs.
Mike

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
THGRAPE will get a cleaning today. I ride in the cooler months, top down, windows up, and heat on, know what I mean?????

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Walked past it in the garage this AM. Drove my Colorado to work. Probably won't really drive it much as I'm considering selling my 05 Colorado crew cab and replacing it with an Ext Cab Silverado or Sierra with less miles. "Clifford" the big red truck has almost 167k miles on it.

·
Lost In The 50's
1,096 Posts
Fun....Fun....Fun!!!

Wife is on her way to Garage Sales. Every Friday plus groceries when needed.:banana

Enjoy your ride to the fullest!!!!
:seeya

·
Proud Original Owner
17,408 Posts
Man, that is one SWEEEEET setup you have there, F.D.

I'm now officially jealous. :wub:
Thank you!
We added on the 3rd garage on to our house last year. My wife let me paint it up, buy cabinets and set it up just how I wanted. I did all the painting including red & black stripes that run all around all 3 garage spaces.

·
Registered
84 Posts
body man

Today my body man is coming to the h ouse to look at the gouge on the solution, Now thats service.:purple::purple:

21 - 40 of 8211 Posts