Chevy SSR Forum banner

9361 - 9380 of 9438 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
:(
I drove mine to play golf on Friday morning. Came home early afternoon and popped cargo lid where my clubs were as I was getting out of the cab (as I recall). Didn't bother to take clubs out at the time, just wanted to be able to drop the tailgate later.

So, sometime Saturday, I get the clubs out and am preparing to head to the store for some things. Get in the cab and no keys.:rolleyes: I usually leave them in my extra little console that sits between drivers seat and regular console. If not, i leave them half pulled out of ign.

Today is Sunday, I'm at a loss to find the damn keys. Luckily I had a back up set. I've looked everywhere I can.:unsure:

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,157 Posts
I drove mine to play golf on Friday morning. Came home early afternoon and popped cargo lid where my clubs were as I was getting out of the cab (as I recall). Didn't bother to take clubs out at the time, just wanted to be able to drop the tailgate later.

So, sometime Saturday, I get the clubs out and am preparing to head to the store for some things. Get in the cab and no keys.:rolleyes: I usually leave them in my extra little console that sits between drivers seat and regular console. If not, i leave them half pulled out of ign.

Today is Sunday, I'm at a loss to find the damn keys. Luckily I had a back up set. I've looked everywhere I can.:unsure:
Did you check in and around the clubs?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,987 Posts

Check the laundry?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
We kept Old Yella under cover again this weekend because of the love-bug invasion. I have reached a mile-stone in the construction of the new garage. The driveway is finally ready for cars. To bridge the gap of concrete slabs, it took 2 yards of paver base, 900 pavers and 240 lbs of polymer sand and alot of back... View attachment 579387

·
BLU SSR
2,968 Posts
OK two places for you to check (not that this has ever happened to me) - recheck in the bed, I have laid or dropped the keys as I grabbed the tailgate handle and they are easily lost on the black carpet in a less than well lit garage , also check really well between the seat and console - we found a second set of keys that the previous owner said he had lost long ago and could never find,(really hard to find there so limber up! ) Good Luck

·
BLU SSR
2,968 Posts

Mo, check the above post - forgot to quote so you would get an alert

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
We kept Old Yella under cover again this weekend because of the love-bug invasion. I have reached a mile-stone in the construction of the new garage. The driveway is finally ready for cars. To bridge the gap of concrete slabs, it took 2 yards of paver base, 900 pavers and 240 lbs of polymer sand and alot of back... View attachment 579387 View attachment 579388
We kept Old Yella under cover again this weekend because of the love-bug invasion. I have reached a mile-stone in the construction of the new garage. The driveway is finally ready for cars. To bridge the gap of concrete slabs, it took 2 yards of paver base, 900 pavers and 240 lbs of polymer sand and alot of back... View attachment 579387 View attachment 579388
Looks like quite the fortress to me! Dude I have to drive thru my back yard to get Blur'd into the garage! 😋 (y)

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I opened the garage door then pulled back the bed sheet, opened the driver door and Liz tossed the terrycloth seat covers onto the seats. Closed the door and covered it back up. BECAUSE we went to the garage just to check my recent sprayout panel against our son's DeLorean fascia. Bought a SEM Hot Rod Clear kit to see if the satin clear would match DMC's satin fascia's. It matches PERFECT! Now I can paint the front and rear fascia of Liz's DeLorean so we can move forward on reassembly. It's been a LONG road the last 6 months. Hope to have it completed in the next 5-6 weeks. 🤞

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
OK... now I'm startin' to get really jealous. That's awesome!!

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
41,966 Posts
Well Tracie has to run to her
Old work to pick up some stuff to take to the new lab, mom there did not want to go along ... PERFECT!! SSR TIME!!! Now we are a part of the illustrious group of stepper motor needers!! Speedo quit ... good thing for the speedometers app on my phone!! Still did 125 miles today .... GREAT DAY!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Well Tracie has to run to her
Old work to pick up some stuff to take to the new lab, mom there did not want to go along ... PERFECT!! SSR TIME!!! Now we are a part of the illustrious group of stepper motor needers!! Speedo quit ... good thing for the speedometers app on my phone!! Still did 125 miles today .... GREAT DAY!!!!
No need for a speedo...those are just suggestions on the signs

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Took another little crusie with the wifey and had lunch...was also looking for a couple of picture taking opportunities for the mural challenge... angle and parking was all wrong on the one I did take.. maybe next time

9361 - 9380 of 9438 Posts