Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
11321 - 11340 of 11386 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,373 Posts
Drove to Disneyland to tryout my new "Dream Key" and was caught by @autodan who was doing the same thing.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,741 Posts
I forgot to hit "Reply" yesterday! :eek:

I hope I'm not ruining @JoesToys announcement but I was at Two Sons Sales this morning when Joe picked up his Pac Blue beauty!
Welcome my Blues Brother to the 😎 Club!

Also a big thank you for making a copy of my Tune in case the trucks computer ever crashes. All I'll have to do is upload it again!
Hope you had good drive back home!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,373 Posts
Damn, Jeff . . . how tall was the owner of Big Foot?

! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: !
She was short but she has a big ladder.:ROFLMAO: I have seen her in an interview,

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Ahhhhhh, Today we broke Blur'd Vision out, dusted it off and took off 96 miles to our favorite peanut store in Virginia. Then 120 miles south on 95 to Smithfield NC to Direct Tool Outlet 25% off sale! Then 48 miles back home for a shampoo and hand dry to be put back in the garage. Beautiful day to cruise with the top down. Truck ran flawlessly!

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,739 Posts
Ahhhhhh, Today we broke Blur'd Vision out, dusted it off and took off 96 miles to our favorite peanut store in Virginia. Then 120 miles south on 95 to Smithfield NC to Direct Tool Outlet 25% off sale! Then 48 miles back home for a shampoo and hand dry to be put back in the garage. Beautiful day to cruise with the top down. Truck ran flawlessly!
May I ask your fav place for peanuts

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
May I ask your fav place for peanuts
Sure. It's Gurganus Peanut Outlet, 19123 Rawlings Rd. Hwy. 58 Capron VA. 1-888-922-1166 The reason we LOVE the products there is they fry their peanuts in peanut oil not an oil blend like most places. We buy the unsalted and they are the best tasting crispiest peanuts I have ever had. Plus the sell melons, corn, squash. We bought a Sweet Jimmy Watermelon for $3.00! Worth the drive or call them and they will ship.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,741 Posts
We took Thunder to a wedding at a nice little country winery this afternoon. Sunny and 77 degrees! My best friend from high school had one of his sons getting married. Lots of old school friends were there to reminise about those good old day! A nice cool river road topless cruise on the way home... Sure going to miss these summer days!

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,708 Posts
I took the day off to get away.
Went to a local show. Beatiful day brought out close to 90 cars. I attended with some good friends, one of them is the best detailer in the Columbus area. We both were awarded a trophy for our rides. His 78 Seville is really cool. I still recall fighting the continental spare tire kit installation. It was not made for a Seville and no instructions or diagrams were provided. He said "I know you can make this work!"

The first push of trunk button drops the tire carrier, the second push pops the trunk. Took awhile to figure that out. Besides fabricating custom brackets, I must have done something right, it hasn't fallen off and its been working flawlessly for over 4 years.😁

After the show was over I couldn't resist telling him.

"MINES BIGGER"😁😁😁😁
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car
Clothing Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

11321 - 11340 of 11386 Posts