Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
11401 - 11420 of 11445 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,520 Posts
Cleaned up some of the Cincinnati bugs and took our 16 1/2 year old Bichon-Poo to the vet. I thought her final car ride should be special.

RIP, Zoey thanks for the memories.
View attachment 601412 View attachment 601413
This is sad, so sorry to hear this, these little critters come into your lives & next thing you know their running the show. RIP Zoey

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,867 Posts
So sorry to hear about your Fur Buddy... That's a tough drive to make no matter what you're driving... I bet she felt pretty special sitting in your truck though! I hope I'm as lucky when its my time to go! One last Permagrin....

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,783 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: Autoprof

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,939 Posts
Our roof hydraulic’s started leaking just before the Cincinnati rally drivers side. Got them replaced today. Took Frank @Dinerman and Bob @ssr3 about one hour and thirty minutes to pull the old and replace the new. What a great SSR family. Thanks Frank and Bob y’all are the best. 👍🇺🇸🤠

Sounds like you had your very own "Private Tech Session."

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,235 Posts
With the rally over, Elsie has been cleaned, polished and parked for the moment. Chased down and confirmed a faulty coil on the blue the other day and confirmed it was the coil by switching cylinders and confirming the codes changed with it and reset them for one last time.

Today, took the blue for a short ride and inspection which she failed. I guessed and didn’t confirm she was ready. After dinner we went for a longer ride…. A few quick runs up through the gears and then a long freeway cruise and held my wife’s hand as the ECU did all it’s checks and we talked about the days events and upcoming plans. Win. Tomorrow Parnelli takes the blue back for re-inspection.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,235 Posts
Just to ”throw it out there”… Previously I had printed out the exact steps posted by @Dragon2U, and we did all the steps and she passed. Last night we just drove. I was told by one of the tech today, I was supposed to drive 150mi, we didn’t, and it probably wouldn’t pass. It did.

Bottom line: Drive it and let the miles go by. Top up or down, enjoy a nice ride with your partner.

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
850 Posts
I attended the Mikey & Mels Cruise In Fulton, MD, Log into Facebook. (Bummer, you have to have a FaceBook account to see it.)
Building Window Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Lots of cars, mostly more recent high performance production cars, a few classics, and few customs. And, the best part, one that generates PermaGrins.

It woulda won best in show or best in class if there had been any trophies, in my very humble opinion (of which I am so very, very proud).
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Woulda been Top One of One.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Hood Automotive tire

A customized HHR with cantilevered doors. There was a C8 with them also. But no Lambos.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

A 1955 Dodge Coronet with Lancer wheel covers.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Four of the many Corvettes, with jewel of the show at the left end of the row.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Two of the highly customized Chevrolets.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

I've never seen a see-thru bra. On a Corvette. Or on any other car. The owner bought it at the National Corvette Museum. He said it doesn't scratch or rub the paint. Certainly an interesting look.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,934 Posts
We went for a nice ride in the country today and on the way back stopped at a restaurant with outdoor seating and the "R" was quite the hit everyone was asking me about it and almost everyone that pulled in the parking lot went over and looked at it. :)

·
Premium Member
44,520 Posts
Well winter is coming on, so being with 2 SSR's it's time to put 1 down for winter, so yesterday I took my road insurance off the 03 & won't be driving on the road till next May. It's sad but I still have 1 for another month or maybe a bit more, so have a few topless cruises yet.

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,939 Posts
Well winter is coming on, so being with 2 SSR's it's time to put 1 down for winter, so yesterday I took my road insurance off the 03 & won't be driving on the road till next May. It's sad but I still have 1 for another month or maybe a bit more, so have a few topless cruises yet.

Po Little SSRs.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

11401 - 11420 of 11445 Posts