Chevy SSR Forum banner
11581 - 11600 of 11636 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
83,859 Posts
Two? Why not 3? Or what about 4? Oh wait that maybe too many, or that is what my wife said not me. Along with several threats, of up to my death

Makes sense to me, Bruce . . .

I'd pounce on quite a few "SSRs For Sale" on here if I only had the garage space.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,173 Posts
@Stlhotrod , I know a Fanatic that now has 9 SSR's!!! All 2006's except for one! What a lucky guy! Can you imagine walking into that building? Has to create the biggest PermaGrin ever!!! 😁

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,683 Posts
@Stlhotrod , I know a Fanatic that now has 9 SSR's!!! All 2006's except for one! What a lucky guy! Can you imagine walking into that building? Has to create the biggest PermaGrin ever!!! 😁
Decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions!
They only came in 7 colors and some tutones. How many are custom paint?

Reactions: richsadams

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
5,533 Posts
Or which one has the most gas, cleanest, is closest, which set of keys did I grab. Some times it is which one answers to the push of the fob. My daughter hates when she asks which truck and I say the black one. She usually just gives me that teenager look. Then I push the fob and she hears it respond. We haven't named them all yet so maybe we can work on that soon.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,683 Posts
Or which one has the most gas, cleanest, is closest, which set of keys did I grab. Some times it is which one answers to the push of the fob. My daughter hates when she asks which truck and I say the black one. She usually just gives me that teenager look. Then I push the fob and she hears it respond. We haven't named them all yet so maybe we can work on that soon.
License plate and key fob covers work wonders.

·
Premium Member
5,173 Posts
Decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions!
They only came in 7 colors and some tutones. How many are custom paint?
Every factory color, a two tone and a Signiture Series. No custom colors... So I'm incorrect, they are NOT ALL 2006's...😉

Reactions: Dr.V and richsadams

·
Premium Member
5,173 Posts
Nearly 50 degrees out so Thunder is still out and about! Had our Union Meeting/Christmas Party in Toledo this evening. Nice little 114 mile trip! First meeting I've attended since retiring 17 months ago. Great seeing some old co-workers! Thunder did a little showing off in the parking lot when we left! 😱

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
975 Posts
If he is a drag racer and anywhere in Northern GA he just lost a premier facility that I would be sure he has competed on many times, Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Banks County, GA. A lot of folks blame Amazon, maybe wrongly but I, for one, refuse to do any business with Amazon and have not since they were mostly a bookstore in the business of driving all of the mom and pop bookstores I had come to love out of business. Jalopnik says it is the Korean battery companies SK and LG winning their dispute over the American Market. Big battery plant going in up there now that that is over. Electric cars over everything. (EDIT : Polirical opiniion removed)

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,868 Posts
If he is a drag racer and anywhere in Northern GA he just lost a premier facility that I would be sure he has competed on many times, Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Banks County, GA. A lot of folks blame Amazon, maybe wrongly but I, for one, refuse to do any business with Amazon and have not since they were mostly a bookstore in the business of driving all of the mom and pop bookstores I had come to love out of business. Jalopnik says it is the Korean battery companies SK and LG winning their dispute over the American Market. Big battery plant going in up there now that that is over. Electric cars over everything. (EDIT : Polirical opiniion removed)
Re races round track
We’ve lost old moroso Motorsports park to Walmart
Their building a distribution center

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,868 Posts
Re races round track
We’ve lost old moroso Motorsports park to Walmart
Their building a distribution center
65 cuda kept in his man cave

Attachments

·
189 the LAST blur
294 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Well since I put the R away last month and it was a really nice day out here on Tuesday 60 and sunny, I took the Barn Find out out for a spin and used this photo stop spot to use as a Crhristmas Card scene to email to my Corvette Buds. SO, fellow fanatics, wishing you all the very best for a Healthy and Safe Holiday Season and all the Best for 2022. Please accept my 60 Tasco car in lieu of the Last Blur. It’s under the cover. 🥂🍻

·
SSR Believer
2,983 Posts
View attachment 605646
Well since I put the R away last month and it was a really nice day out here on Tuesday 60 and sunny, I took the Barn Find out out for a spin and used this photo stop spot to use as a Crhristmas Card scene to email to my Corvette Buds. SO, fellow fanatics, wishing you all the very best for a Healthy and Safe Holiday Season and all the Best for 2022. Please accept my 60 Tasco car in lieu of the Last Blur. It’s under the cover. 🥂🍻
That is just stunning! :love: My wife bugs me about what I want for Christmas and she hates it when I say... oh, nothing dear. But THAT would take care of a number of Christmases to come! 🎁 ;)

Merry Christams! 🎄

·
Slingshot Rules!
83,859 Posts

That is one "To Kill For" Corvette, Tom.

Much too beautiful to be sitting all alone outside . . . maybe at the foot of my bed?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

11581 - 11600 of 11636 Posts