Chevy SSR Forum banner
11901 - 11920 of 11955 Posts

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,345 Posts
I played musical cars and shuffled them all around so I could get my driver HHR in the work spot and put new exhaust and valve cover gasket on it. Now need to shuffle the red truck back in to the work spot and get back to work on it.

·
Premium Member
05 aqua blur, the Blur 06 blue over silver the Streak
599 Posts
We picked up the Streak from getting a new stereo, speakers, cameras, amp, SiriusXM, and blind spot monitoring. They also installed the heated and cooled Katzkin seats. Great workmanship. Got home with it, traded garage space with the Blur and headed for Maggie Valley. Stopped east of Nashville for the night. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,523 Posts
Little clean up and top down run thru the mt roads today and filled up the tank for the run to Maggie in the morning. $89.50 😡 to fill her up gas was $4.00/ gal. looks like i'll be drinking cheap beer this weekend oh wait that's gone up too and to think we were almost oil independent less then a year and a half ago, wonder what next year will bring.....

·
Premium Member
05 aqua blur, the Blur 06 blue over silver the Streak
599 Posts
@Dr.V Please tell me more about "heated and cooled" Katzkin seats.
My installer used the button currently on the seat for heat. Button up - three different levels of heat. Button down - three levels of cool. We did two tone colors with the inner panels perforated. Also had to change the lumbar support to an air bladder but used the same seat control. It's really sweet. I'll take pictures when I get home from Maggie Valley.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,528 Posts
Thunder not only got his A/C compressor changed today for this recent heat wave but the L88 hood is now Pacific Blue! 😎
Just in time to head to Maggie Valley in the morning! 🙂

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Plant Grille

·
SSR Believer
3,317 Posts
11901 - 11920 of 11955 Posts