Registered
OBNOXIOUS Red 2004
439 Posts
What is that? A stripped miata?

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
4,233 Posts
Attended a local car show. Good turn out, raised alot of funds for honor flight. I paid 2x the normal registration fee, with the rest straight to the charity.

The show was sponsored by the radio program "Auto smarts". Boots, the main guy and announcer for awards said "The trophy for Future Classic goes to Mark and his shiny red 2004 SSR. I believe he is a chromosexual" 😁.

He has called me that a every time I win something for last 5 years. I wonder why he thinks that fits me?🤔
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Grille Hood
Vehicle Car Plant Motor vehicle Automotive design
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
View attachment 615950
Car Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle Automotive design
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Light Hood Trophy Motor vehicle Font
Car Tire Cloud Wheel Sky

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,601 Posts
Love seeing the Ohio Chapter representing the Fanatic Family! Congratulations! 😎

·
Premium Member
05 aqua blur, the Blur 06 blue over silver the Streak
676 Posts
Finally had time to change the bulbs to LED on the two tone. Also added the facia support, the A/C temperature upgrade, and decals for the sill plates. We were in the process of installing the cargo light kit when we discovered there was no wire harness to it. I found one and have it ordered.
The clay bar and ceramic coating are scheduled for next week and the performance tune after that.
We are having fun with the upgrades and having to choose between the Blur or the Streak for the evening cruise.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,229 Posts
You guys are having lots of fun, but i got to fill DEL twice at Costco in OR & CA Today on my way home from PCNC in Canada after a few days with my College roommate and his wife in WA and driving part way through OR yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 S/C Pac Blue 6spd
1,575 Posts
Hung out with Mike and Debbie for a few hours. Then after a few chores around Mom’s place, we made a run to her favorite sandwich shop. Snagged this pic of the setting sun in AZ as I walked out.
Sky Vehicle Car Wheel Tire

P.S.
Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Car Motor vehicle

If anyone says, “Yeah but its a dry heat”… Don’t believe them. Its really freakin hot.

·
SSR Believer
3,491 Posts
Hung out with Mike and Debbie for a few hours. Then after a few chores around Mom’s place, we made a run to her favorite sandwich shop. Snagged this pic of the setting sun in AZ as I walked out.
View attachment 615972

P.S.
View attachment 615974
If anyone says, “Yeah but its a dry heat”… Don’t believe them. Its really freakin hot.
Ours hit 106 on our trip back from PCBC in BC last week. Pretty sure it was hotter than that. Has anyone seen it register higher or is 106 the “limit”?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,229 Posts
I seldom look as long as the A/C is working making cold air.

12081 - 12100 of 12101 Posts