Chevy SSR Forum banner
12101 - 12120 of 12251 Posts

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
4,424 Posts
I blew off another day of tree trimming and other yard work, attended another car show.

About 75 cars at this one.
It must have been a Lambo door club meet.

I am blessed to have gotten a top 30 trophy.

Meeting up with some people from the east side of town was enjoyable. The best was one girl that rembered my car from last fall when I let her sit in the seat for a photo op.
I had previously heard from her grandpa that she had won a gold medal at this year's special Olympics. So when she and grandpa were checking out the cars, I congratulated her on her accomplishment. I offered to let her sit in the car again, but this year she wanted a pic with me in front of my SSR.
The look on her face was priceless. That memory and knowing how happy it made her was better than the trophy😁.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Cloud Land vehicle Wheel Sky
Light Yellow Red Trophy Metal

·
Premium Member
9,484 Posts
Attended a local car show. Good turn out, raised alot of funds for honor flight. I paid 2x the normal registration fee, with the rest straight to the charity.

The show was sponsored by the radio program "Auto smarts". Boots, the main guy and announcer for awards said "The trophy for Future Classic goes to Mark and his shiny red 2004 SSR. I believe he is a chromosexual" 😁.

He has called me that a every time I win something for last 5 years. I wonder why he thinks that fits me?🤔
View attachment 615947 View attachment 615948 View attachment 615949 View attachment 615950 View attachment 615951 View attachment 615952 View attachment 615953 View attachment 615954
Way to go Mark. Aren't those little red trucks sexy.❤❤❤❤.

·
SSR Believer
3,654 Posts
I blew off another day of tree trimming and other yard work, attended another car show.

About 75 cars at this one.
It must have been a Lambo door club meet.

I am blessed to have gotten a top 30 trophy.

Meeting up with some people from the east side of town was enjoyable. The best was one girl that rembered my car from last fall when I let her sit in the seat for a photo op.
I had previously heard from her grandpa that she had won a gold medal at this year's special Olympics. So when she and grandpa were checking out the cars, I congratulated her on her accomplishment. I offered to let her sit in the car again, but this year she wanted a pic with me in front of my SSR.
The look on her face was priceless. That memory and knowing how happy it made her was better than the trophy😁.
View attachment 615998 View attachment 615999 View attachment 616000 View attachment 616001 View attachment 616002
Wow! Two trophies in two days?! You’re on a roll! Congrats Mark… the trees will still be there next weekend. 😉

·
Registered
OBNOXIOUS Red 2004
471 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
4,326 Posts
Me and Mrs on a little day trip today to Madison Indiana and nearby Clifty Falls state Park.
1. Tunnel falls
Plant Water Water resources Plant community Ecoregion

2-3. Inside an abandoned train tunnel. Tracks were never laid as the company went bankrupt before completion. It's now a natural bat habitat.
Plant Plant community Green Organism Vegetation

Water Bedrock Cave Formation Tunnel

4. Clifty Falls - the falls actually move upstream about 1/4" per year. The falls have moved 2 1/2 miles away from the river since it's creation.

Water Plant Water resources Plant community Natural landscape

5. On the trail.... Of course we were hiking so it was raining!
Plant Tree People in nature Natural landscape Outdoor recreation

12101 - 12120 of 12251 Posts