Chevy SSR Forum banner
12221 - 12240 of 12447 Posts

·
SSR Believer
3,890 Posts
Love the new steering wheel! My burning question is where did you get the dash mat?
Check with @Dicktator for dash mats.

·
Registered
OBNOXIOUS Red 2004
473 Posts
Got my truck dyno tuned today. 318hp at the wheels with an LS9 cam, ported heads and SS headers. He said he was shocked at the results and didn't expect more than 280 at most. After tuning and then working on the trans too, moving shift points to more fun settings, this thing came alive! Im so happy with everything now. It all came together!
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Slingshot Rules!
88,667 Posts
Got my truck dyno tuned today. 316hp at the wheels with an LS9 cam, ported heads and SS headers. He said he was shocked at the results and didn't expect more than 280 at most. After tuning and then working on the trans too, moving shift points to more fun settings, this thing came alive! Im so happy with everything now. It all came together!

WAY TO GO, TJ . . .

Sounds like you have a WINNER and a KEEPER !

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Slingshot Rules!
88,667 Posts
Decided to visit an Autospa for a quickie detail before meeting an old concrete bud for lunch. He is anal fussy and wanted to show me his recently refinished 65 Irish Mist Tri power goat. He does killer Stainless Polishing. Nice lunch and glad my truck was nice. Another great day in retirement 😊🍻

LOOKS GREAT, Tom . . .

·
Premium Member
06 Smokin Asphalt, 05 Redline
72 Posts
Picked up Gizmo from the upholstery shop today. New seats and door panel inserts. I added larger black bowtie on tailgate and a black bowtie on front.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pac Blue 6-Speed
1,433 Posts
Picked up Gizmo from the upholstery shop today. New seats and door panel inserts. I added larger black bowtie on tailgate and a black bowtie on front.
Looks great, @OhioBob ! Great weather coming to Ohio (and PA) this weekend. Perfect timing to test out those seats!

·
Registered
2006 Yellow
58 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive exhaust Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Bumper Automotive lighting

Yellow Automotive tire Gas Fixture Circle

Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Automotive design

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Crankset

HI TO THE SSR FAMILY FROM " LA ISLA DEL ENCANTO". TODAY CHANGE THE 2 BELTS AND A COUPLE OF THINK : THANKS TO QWKSSR FOR THE BOWTIE TO MY AFTERMARKET CAP. THANKS TO FELIX CABRERA FOR THE HITCH. THANKS FOR SIMPLE ENGINEERING FOR THE SILICONE HOSE. AND POKERGUY FOR THE ENGINE FUSE DECAL.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
52,045 Posts
It was a beautiful day here for a topless ride, so we took off and drove back roads for 8 hours even got lost a couple of times and that was ok we had no destination, the farms and forests were great, and we had a nice day. Now the SSR needs more than a dusting she need a good soap and water bath.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pac Blue 6-Speed
1,433 Posts
Today was the first day in a very long time with moderate temperatures in Central PA, so I gave the R a thorough and long overdue wash and detail. Washed her in the driveway, then brought her in the garage to finish with music and a cold brew. I'm grateful for the pleasant and peaceful day.

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Land vehicle

·
Slingshot Rules!
88,667 Posts
Today was the first day in a very long time with moderate temperatures in Central PA, so I gave the R a thorough and long overdue wash and detail. Washed her in the driveway, then brought her in the garage to finish with music and a cold brew. I'm grateful for the pleasant and peaceful day.

IMPRESSIVE, Mr. Met . . . you have an SSR that likes "Cold Brews."

12221 - 12240 of 12447 Posts