Chevy SSR Forum banner
12661 - 12680 of 12733 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,976 Posts
Finally got Thunder back from the shop with the header pipes re-welded and a fresh gasket! He sounds good as ever! 74 degrees of top down cruising with a huge PermaGrin as I drove him to town for a much needed wash and as I was washing him I had two different people stop by and start asking questions about about him and SSR's in general. One stated that he has own 6 SSR's through out the years but doesn't keep them cause of his fear about lack of parts and roof issues. Needless to say I gave him one of my cards and filled him in about the Fanatic Family, SImple-Engineering and Dicktator's "How to Library". Just might be getting into another one this Spring! The other guy has seen and heard Thunder several times driving to town and was eager to know more about him. A SSR may just be in his future also! 🥰

·
Premium Member
51,577 Posts
Yesterday took advantage of low 70's & lots of sunshine, 2 1/2 hrs of wind blown through your head, you can't beat the permagrin! That will be my last topless ride of the year, weather is changing now for the worse, rain today with temps dropping to high of 30's next week, mid 20's over nite. Will start to get him ready for his nap. :) :)

·
Registered
2004 SSR: Slingshot Yellow
104 Posts
@BassClef3 nice job on the air box, you are how ever still missing a piece on the front that goes in front of the air cleaner box and covers the hood latch area there. It also has the emission sticker and belt layout on it.
Thanks again for the observation. I have now installed the new air deflector. Now to find decals or 2004 versions of photos good enough to print on adhesive backed paper.

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Gas Rim

·
Premium Member
2006 Silver automatic-vin #122786
404 Posts
What you need will surface on this forum----as I have said many times--patience--------As a last resort--wait until May--head over to Banson--take your own photos!! DONE!
Steve

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,607 Posts
Looks a bit smaller than the one I visited in September :D :D . That is in Paris, France

·
Premium Member
06 S/C Pac Blue & 05 Flame 6 Speed
1,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pac Blue 6-Speed
1,508 Posts
Last night, we had a run in with a foreign object on the highway. No body damage but a bent rim and two blown tires and knocked out of alignment. Need to get under it to see if there's any other damage to A-arms and such.
Sorry, Jarod. Glad no one was hurt, and hopefully those great looking rims can be repaired.

-John

12661 - 12680 of 12733 Posts