Chevy SSR Forum banner
12681 - 12700 of 12733 Posts

·
Registered
2004 SSR: Slingshot Yellow
104 Posts
As others have stated, glad ya'll didn't get hurt. Sometimes I feel like these trucks have an internal timer that periodically goes off stipulating its time to disrupt the system. Hopefully your damage was mostly cosmetic.
As others have stated, glad ya'll didn't get hurt. Sometimes I feel like these trucks have an internal timer that periodically goes off stipulating its time to disrupt the system. Hopefully your damage was mostly cosmetic.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,607 Posts
Are you replying to a specific post in the previous 634 pages of this thread. That poster would receive a notice if you has used the Reply button at the bottom of their post,

Fixed it for you

Reactions: Garris1

·
Registered
2004 SSR: Slingshot Yellow
104 Posts
Are you replying to a specific post in the previous 634 pages of this thread. That poster would receive a notice if you has used the Reply button at the bottom of their post,
You are correct. I had already given the "Oh No" Emoji as a direct reply to Firetruck due to his rim damage. Accidentally hit the submit button and thus felt need to follow up with actual verbiage. Thought it would be placed right after his submittal and thus self explanatory on intended recipient. Not so on this busy busy forum and especially, the "What did you do" sessions.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,838 Posts
You are correct. Thought it would be placed right after his submittal and thus self explanatory on intended recipient. Not so on this busy busy forum and especially, the "What did you do" sessions.
FYI, if you want to comment to a particular person, use the @ sign, then type their name, no spaces, and click on it in the drop box, @BassClef3, and it will turn red when you click the "Post reply" button, and they will get a notification about it.

Nick

·
BAD BOW TIE
12,111 Posts
Must be nice to have "Lots of Money !"

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !
Or needed lots of money and or life changed and needed to sell. That is what happened to me after7 years.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
7,298 Posts
Making a lot of chips and scraps out of some of the first picture, to be put together with hardware from the second picture. When I get done hope to make my truck faster, more rigid and aerodynamic. Maybe increase mileage by 10 to .0009 MPG and make it handle like a go cart or a shopping cart not sure which one yet.

Wood Automotive tire Gas Tints and shades Bumper

Drinkware Font Tableware Personal protective equipment Circle

·
Premium Member
2004 Yellow
89 Posts
Or needed lots of money and or life changed and needed to sell. That is what happened to me after7 years.
No life changes, no money worries just one BIG factor for me.
I bought my SSR because it had already had everything done to it that I would want to do. Upgrades, SE Items, Major Maintenance items attended to, etc. Only ONE thing, it was Yellow. I'm not a Yellow fan and have never owned any Yellow cars before in the 100+ Cars I've owned so far in my lifetime. I figured it would grow on me. Well, it hasnt after 5 months so I decided to move on. Now if it had been Red rather than Yellow, then I might still have it..
Anyway, I'm not leaving here, will continue to monitor and check in, to see if someone is selling a Red SSR in the future..

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,607 Posts
Good luck in your search. There is something out there for you

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Yesterday it was only about 44 degrees in the garage, so fired up the heat, jacked up the R and got Mike's SE stiffening plate installed, to complete all the crossover updates. TODAY IT was 60 degrees, so had to do the test drive, top down. Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle
Wood Flooring Floor Water Leisure

Was hoping my Uline blue vinyl flooring would "relax" and lay flat, as advertised, while I was out and about, but It didn't. Guess the floor is still too cold. Had it in the sun for a couple hours last week, never did lay flat. (Not actually blue, but grey, darn it).

12681 - 12700 of 12733 Posts