Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out my new awesome ride / just installed the aux. gauge package and I found a GOLF COURSE SCORE CARD inbetween the drivers seat and center console. No names on the score card but the two man group was -10 under :lol Under the passenger seat is a brand new box of a dozen Top Flite GOLF BALLS !!! :lol :lol :lol I wonder if the dealership had their cars at a golf course for a promotion day. Has anyone found anything interesting ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
Devastator said:
I was checking out my new awesome ride / just installed the aux. gauge package and I found a GOLF COURSE SCORE CARD inbetween the drivers seat and center console. No names on the score card but the two man group was -10 under :lol Under the passenger seat is a brand new box of a dozen Top Flite GOLF BALLS !!! :lol :lol :lol I wonder if the dealership had their cars at a golf course for a promotion day. Has anyone found anything interesting ?
When mine was brand new, I found a half used roll of masking tape in the bottom of the top storage are. :skep
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Extra Charge!!!!!!!

Devastator said:
I was checking out my new awesome ride / just installed the aux. gauge package and I found a GOLF COURSE SCORE CARD inbetween the drivers seat and center console. No names on the score card but the two man group was -10 under :lol Under the passenger seat is a brand new box of a dozen Top Flite GOLF BALLS !!! :lol :lol :lol I wonder if the dealership had their cars at a golf course for a promotion day. Has anyone found anything interesting ?
Hey Devastator

Its a good thing the dealership didn't know those Top Flite were there,they would have charged you and extra $1000.00 for that option!!! :lol :lol :lol
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Golf Balls

crazyrtr53 said:
Hey Devastator

Its a good thing the dealership didn't know those Top Flite were there,they would have charged you and extra $1000.00 for that option!!! :lol :lol :lol
I opened up the balls looking for the SSR logo on them.........no luck :mad
 

·
I'm not cool...
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
bought mine used( although well kept! )

black beauty came from texas. I found a hitch package! but no reciever... :skep hmmm...
if someone has an extra you dont need let me know. :)
:flag
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
Rebel's long lost offspring????

Inside the roof storage compartment I found what could be a long lost relative of Rebel. I keep it in the glove compartment for a conversation piece.
 

Attachments

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
missing

dingbat said:
Inside the roof storage compartment I found what could be a long lost relative of Rebel. I keep it in the glove compartment for a conversation piece.

That's where we left the babies head ! :glol :glol :glol
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top