Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Scott's Supercharged Roadster"

That's right, I got it back today. Sounds and runs great. Broke a strap on the dyno so I don't have that info yet. Stock Magnuson tune worked fine. I'm not crazy about the shifting. Not near as firm as the predator. Probably protects the tranny from extra torque. I ordred the billet "Coil Covers". They should arrive first of the week.

Sound...It is definetly supercharged.

More to follow...

Oh, Total Performance Center did the install. Mike Z, one of the owners said he would be glad to sell and install for our members.
Just supercharger 6299.00
Install 780.00
You can contact Mike at 251-653-2200

I am not trying to make any money, just passing along some info. If the above info is against forum rules, let me know and I will edit to say "just contact me"

Scott.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes...

...polished was the only way to go in my opinion. I quess the only way to post is to pay??? I will have to sign up I guess.

Scott

·
Registered
321 Posts
1HOT12C said:
"Scott's Supercharged Roadster"

That's right, I got it back today. Sounds and runs great. Broke a strap on the dyno so I don't have that info yet. Stock Magnuson tune worked fine. I'm not crazy about the shifting. Not near as firm as the predator. Probably protects the tranny from extra torque. I ordred the billet "Coil Covers". They should arrive first of the week.

Sound...It is definetly supercharged.

More to follow...

Oh, Total Performance Center did the install. Mike Z, one of the owners said he would be glad to sell and install for our members.
Just supercharger 6299.00
Install 780.00
You can contact Mike at 251-653-2200

I am not trying to make any money, just passing along some info. If the above info is against forum rules, let me know and I will edit to say "just contact me"

Scott.

Scott:

Be certain to have them check your fuel air ratio.... Mine was set up all wrong from Magnussen!

Steve

·
Registered
321 Posts
No! Its Sure as S---t Ryellow!!!! Or, "S"ling "S"hot Roadster!

Or Super Sexy (yellow) Roadster

1 - 20 of 29 Posts