Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Fanatics, the clock is ticking. What will you be getting for your SSR for Christmas this year?? - :smile2:

♥♡♥ - I've already written my letter to Santa letting him know I'd like to give my R a new louvered hood with drain tray!!
But then my wife Madeline reminded me that Santa says that its only "good boys" that receive gifts. - :surprise:

Oh well, maybe next year!!! - :glol :glol

What about your R??

==================
David :black:
2018-11-16-16-13-10-604873577.jpeg

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I wrote a letter to Santa and told him that I wanted a really HOT WIFE to spice up my SSR!!

Tina found the letter and said to me..."You DO KNOW that I'm Santa, Right!?!?"

I said..."Cool!! So it's a done deal then!?!?"

Looks like we will be married on the 21st of December 2018 in Florida.

Attachments

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,877 Posts
You asked what my SSR wants? A little brother or sister to play with!!:surprise:
Well.. I am thinking of adding a new sibling for my SSR’s to play with too. Now is the time for them to lay down for a long winters nap. This leaves me with nothing fun to drive during the winter.
I’ve been taking Donna to therapy. While she is there, I have taken several 40 minute walks. Just so happens there is a Chevy dealer just a few streets over. At first I just walked by all the shiny new pickups lined up in their many colors. The other day I stopped and took a closer look. Today I stopped and talked a little.
I pretty well know what to put on my list to Santa.
She may not let me have the checkbook while I’m taking care of the household. But, I’m not afraid to give her a payment book. Just say’n !
:banana:banana

Reactions: HUAW

·
Ms Donna's Driver
4,877 Posts
I wrote a letter to Santa and told him that I wanted a really HOT WIFE to spice up my SSR!!

Congratulations Tina
You too Alex

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

~~~~~ 2018-08-31-11-46-29--1512306234.jpeg ~~~~~

WOW ALEX!!! That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!

Congrats to you and Tina. - :smile2:​

The future is bright and wide-open for young couples like you two!! Wish you both all the very best!! - :cheer:

================
saguaro-silhouetten-sonoran-desert-sunset-260nw-73669441.jpeg

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
My SSR is getting new Wiseco pistons and rings, K1 rods, upgraded trunions, springs, lifters, valves, pushrods, and lots of assembly tlc. I have decided to go all out and assemble the motor with studs rather than bolts.

Also adding the LS7 clutch and a remote bleeder.

Also adding ceramic coated stock manifolds that we'll talk about soon.

It's also getting new engine mounts.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts

Congratulations!!!!! and a good date too. My anniversary was 12/23/74 and that lasted until 4/3/06 when cancer put an end to it. May you have a very happy life together. BlueStreak is Charlene's "Corvette" so we are still very strong together.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,642 Posts

Well Well Well!! A very large congrats goes out .... from us to you’s Two!!:party:party

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Okay Fanatics, the clock is ticking. What will you be getting for your SSR for Christmas this year?? - :smile2:

♥♡♥ - I've already written my letter to Santa letting him know I'd like to give my R a new louvered hood with drain tray!!
But then my wife Madeline reminded me that Santa says that its only "good boys" that receive gifts. - :surprise:

Oh well, maybe next year!!! - :glol :glol

What about your R??

==================
View attachment 537071
Back to the question at hand (sorry David...didn't mean to Hi-Jack).

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
Dell is getting a new Plexi Windscreen from fForida Stainless. It is here but not yet installed.

Reactions: HUAW

·
Ms Donna's Driver
4,877 Posts
A new Silver Chevy Silverado would be a nice gift from Santa!! :grin2:
What are you thinking ?? I can’t favor one R over the other. If Santa brings the kids a new sibling then it will need to be Satin Steel Metallic in color. A dark grey that is in between asphalt and primer. :surprise:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,430 Posts
New shifter from dragon2u! (Here but not installed....now to find a cool shift knob....)

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Giant congratulations to Alex and Tina on their up-coming Nuptials. I wish you both long and happy lives. ( This next message is for Tina so don't read this Alex. ) Tina! Judging from many past posts by ( He, who shall not be named, ) I believe that you are Marrying way down, which means ( again, He who shall not be named,) is Marrying way-way up.
Just a thought from my empty little head. Have a wonderful life together.
Dennis
PS My invite is in the mail? right!

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Giant congratulations to Alex and Tina on their up-coming Nuptials. I wish you both long and happy lives. ( This next message is for Tina so don't read this Alex. ) Tina! Judging from many past posts by ( He, who shall not be named, ) I believe that you are Marrying way down, which means ( again, He who shall not be named,) is Marrying way-way up.
Just a thought from my empty little head. Have a wonderful life together.
Dennis
PS My invite is in the mail? right!
To Dennis: From Tina,

Thank you...I think!?!?

Alex was putting your invite in the mail, but I told him he may want to hold off on that one.

By the way I was born in Van Nuys; small world.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts