Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 FPR Black/Silver, 2005 Slingshot Yellow Indy Pace/Parade Truck #35
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these pictures in the gallery. Is it available?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is another picture

Reactions: soren703

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,199 Posts
The top one looks like MPD which is now Kaminari the yellow on on the left is also. The yellow one on the right looks like Kaminari front end that has been customized with the longer lights in place of the stock round driving lights

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,357 Posts
I don't have any Kaminari parts on my truck. They were made by Eric with MPD. However, Kaminari has purchased those molds and making them available again. @zoro1947 (David Fox) recently purchased the former MPD front spoiler and running boards from Kaminari and was very happy with the fit and finish.

·
SSR Believer
2,128 Posts
I don't have any Kaminari parts on my truck. They were made by Eric with MPD. However, Kaminari has purchased those molds and making them available again. @zoro1947 (David Fox) recently purchased the former MPD front spoiler and running boards from Kaminari and was very happy with the fit and finish.
D’oh! I knew that. Thanks for the clarification though. 👍

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,765 Posts
Last picture is my R. With Kaminaire
frt bumper with front spoiler that I made.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
I saw the pictures of David's. It looks very nice.

Dave

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I spoke with the people from Kaminari. They no longer make the MPD piece. Darn. That is the one I liked. Anyone happen to have one they fluid not use?

·
Daily Driver
9,053 Posts
That's too bad, they are great people to deal with.

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,471 Posts
I spoke with the people from Kaminari. They no longer make the MPD piece. Darn. That is the one I liked. Anyone happen to have one they fluid not use?
That's disappointing, they still show the bumper with the integrated spoiler. I had one of their design front spoilers and I did not like it.
They now also show their design of the front spoiler as part of their ground effects kit.

I wonder what they are going to do with the molds for front spoiler?
Also what happened to the molds for his rear spoiler? There is one still shown, but I know there were others.

Maybe it's a buy now why you still can on any of their parts?

Not so sure I can hide a bumper or other parts getting delivered.
But, the taillight buckets....🤐

1 - 13 of 13 Posts