Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,159 Posts
What does the ring and Star signify?

Nick
Premium Member, you should have that ?????
It is in Release 20 - Oct 01 2019

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Maybe if/when you remove the wording "Premium Member" they put the ring and Star in place of it ?!?

Nick
Nice thought but no. I have asked about your ring in the past and will continue to chase it. Just been in the background until now when the Premium is available again and it will be more noticeable. It makes the Moderator job easier.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,737 Posts
Nice thought but no. I have asked about your ring in the past and will continue to chase it. Just been in the background until now when the Premium is available again and it will be more noticeable. It makes the Moderator job easier.
Thanks. Just looking around @MicDonna, @12Pack, @blueroadster06, and @TruckNRod don't have Rings either, but appear to be "Premium Members"

Nick

·
MY05SSR
525 Posts
I was a lifetime member until they did this. They now have me as a premium member, That is just so they can charge me $19.99 a year. Marc is suppose to be looking why I'm not a lifetime member. I'm ready to give up with this new group owners and if they don't give me back my lifetime membership soon, I'm done. I will not pay every year

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
I was a lifetime member until they did this. They now have me as a premium member, That is just so they can charge me $19.99 a year. Marc is suppose to be looking why I'm not a lifetime member. I'm ready to give up with this new group owners and if they don't give me back my lifetime membership soon, I'm done. I will not pay every year
I was a Lifetime member as well---I think they just change the Designation to "Premium Member". I haven't paid anything since I joined in 2014

Nick

·
SSR Believer
1,054 Posts
I was a Lifetime member as well---I think they just change the Designation to "Premium Member". I haven't paid anything since I joined in 2014

Nick
Nick, as @BlueStreak said, you should have the "Lifetime Premium" star like Auggie, James and others have. Dwight's a busy guy. I'd ask @Administrator to fix it myself but I wouldn't want to step on Dwight's toes. ;)

Lifetime Premium Member Status.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Nick, as @BlueStreak said, you should have the "Lifetime Premium" star like Auggie, James and others have. Dwight's a busy guy. I'd ask @Administrator to fix it myself but I wouldn't want to step on Dwight's toes. ;)

View attachment 574443
I didn't know anything about it till Dwight mentioned it back in #17. No biggie, just curious since he mentioned it and I've notice a FEW other Premium Members don't have it either.

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
No change in ownership that I know of. Just a change in platform.
How did you pay for your Lifetime membership? You should have a receipt. That would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
i wonder why you do not have the ring around the Avatar?
If you look at the Profile the Premium Member is there and you can change what appears under your Avatar in your profile.
@BlueStreak, THANKS, LOOKIE, LOOKIE, 👀 They gave me my red ring around my picture today!!! !:cool:
I haven't checked the others I saw that didn't have it. NOW @Administrator can we please get the "RED BOX" that used to be on the New posts we had not read?!? Please!!

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I agree that you and all should have the red box. As you can see below I have it and do not understand why some do not.
Since I will not see the change please keep me in the loop so I know what is going on.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So I hate to beat a dead horse but can someone please tell me EXACTLY what the benefits are of paying verticalscope $20 a year for a premium membership? I've been a nonpaying member here for 3 years and I have not felt I've missed anything. I do have a free ad blocker to do away with the unwanted ads but that's about it. So what exactly am I missing?

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
So I hate to beat a dead horse but can someone please tell me EXACTLY what the benefits are of paying verticalscope $20 a year for a premium membership? I've been a nonpaying member here for 3 years and I have not felt I've missed anything. I do have a free ad blocker to do away with the unwanted ads but that's about it. So what exactly am I missing?
Sooo why keep beating it?!?!?!?!😜:unsure:😷😇 Just yanking your chain. I think we are all set in our way and have our own opinion. Everyone stay SAFE.

Nick

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,758 Posts
So like the lady said if you are out riding a horse and the horse dies______ Get off!
Don't worry about paying because as long as we all pay you get to ride for free. We got you covered and got your back BRO.
(n)

·
Administrator
8,374 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Glad to see your Lifetime Membership has been restored. (y)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts