Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Las Vegas Mob
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
mikepowell said:
someones gonna accuse me of ssR abuse
I saw those photos under the "it's my turn" thread (before your edit) and had to bite my tongue! :lol

Blast
 

·
I'm not cool...
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
400+ flowers for Grandma's

also had stuff in the passenger side :jester
very versatile and fun, Wolf Creek is a twisty blast :flag
p.s. I didn't drive up the road that the creek flooded (I'm not a complete nut)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,175 Posts
Still looks like you keep it real Clean, Mike...:flag

RickSSR :cool
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
well......

Hey Mike,

I see your SSR doesn't have just a bed ..........it has a flower bed :glol :glol :glol

:jester
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,612 Posts
Old pickup vs New SSR

mikepowell said:
also had stuff in the passenger side :jester
very versatile and fun, Wolf Creek is a twisty blast :flag
p.s. I didn't drive up the road that the creek flooded (I'm not a complete nut)
Hey Mike,

Great shots up there... I see you even got your truck full of dirt even with your running boards on... :lol

I have a great idea... I think we should have a special themed contest to see who finds the best photo combo with an old chevy truck parked next to an SSR what do you think?
:cool
 

Attachments

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
mikepowell said:
also had stuff in the passenger side :jester
very versatile and fun, Wolf Creek is a twisty blast :flag
p.s. I didn't drive up the road that the creek flooded (I'm not a complete nut)
Well I am glad you didn't dirve it through that mud!:lol I would have thought for sure you had lost your mind!!!! Great pics.
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Marc NY said:
I have a great idea... I think we should have a special themed contest to see who finds the best photo combo with an old chevy truck parked next to an SSR what do you think? :cool
OK - lets get one going...
 

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
Hey ED!

What kind of car is directly behind the old truck?
From the fenders, it looked a little like another SSR, but the windshield frame is metal!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,665 Posts
Buffy said:
Hey ED!

What kind of car is directly behind the old truck?
From the fenders, it looked a little like another SSR, but the windshield frame is metal!
Looks like an MG-TD
 

·
I'm not cool...
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
well... I did...

wildcat66 said:
Well I am glad you didn't dirve it through that mud!:lol I would have thought for sure you had lost your mind!!!! Great pics.
I drove through this... not this... soo I'm sorta nutty :flag
p.s. the old truck foto idea is great!
 

Attachments

·
I'm not cool...
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its a contest I don't want to win

living2be said:
Hey Mike....maybe you should start a "The Dirtiest SSR" photo contest! :jester
although I wash my truck often (I'd do it this morning but we're going back over the hills & through the woods to Grandmas again) black beauty would be a serious contender.
complete polish soon :flag
 

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top