Votes: 36 44.4%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
I Love Both Ways ~ UP & DOWN

Then again it might just depend on who is driving it ... :glol
Hmmm if it is one of our favorite girls on our site then I might just say go top-down or do you say go topless? :jester

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

TOTALLY POSITVALLY ABSOLUTLLY the top up. The looks change soooooo much between the two. Top up looks smaller, meaner, richer and complete. Top down the look is bigger, more squared off, non aggressive. The top down had nothing to do with the sale to me, but it’s a nice extra to have available for hot nights. (This opinion is that of the poster and in no way represents the view of this website or its owner.):lurk

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like the top down so I can see who is driving and say hi while I drive by.
Also, I really enjoy the rush of air through my hair and I can hear the engine better, too.

Lori

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
hear, hear

REBEL said:
TOTALLY POSITVALLY ABSOLUTLLY the top up. The looks change soooooo much between the two. Top up looks smaller, meaner, richer and complete. Top down the look is bigger, more squared off, non aggressive. The top down.... it’s a nice extra to have available for hot nights. (This opinion is that of the poster and in no way represents the view of this website or its owner.):lurk

:agree

·
180 Posts
Agree with Rebel and Fuzzy

I have to agree with Rebel and Fuzzy. The overall look stays more close to the lines of a street rodded - modern interpretation of an Advanced Design pickup with the top up. So I definitely prefer looking at it with the top up. On the other hand, the view from the inside while driving with the top down is great too!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Marc NY said:
Then again it might just depend on who is driving it ... :glol
Hmmm if it is one of our favorite girls on our site then I might just say go top-down or do you say go topless? :jester

:agree

1 - 20 of 43 Posts