Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Gals....I'm new to the forum and thoroughly enjoy all the topics and info and experience shared here. It makes a new owner such as myself more informed of problems and pleasures. I have a question or two if anyone has an answer. What year is the nose fashioned after, the '47 or '49 Chevy? Also, has anyone experienced squeeks and rattles while driving on an average road with a few bumps? What kind of silicone dressing is good for the door seal where the windows seat? Thanks for your help.

living2be in NC

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
living2be said:
Hi Guys & Gals....I'm new to the forum and thoroughly enjoy all the topics and info and experience shared here. It makes a new owner such as myself more informed of problems and pleasures. I have a question or two if anyone has an answer. What year is the nose fashioned after, the '47 or '49 Chevy? Also, has anyone experienced squeeks and rattles while driving on an average road with a few bumps? What kind of silicone dressing is good for the door seal where the windows seat? Thanks for your help.

living2be in NC
I think it's 52 or 53. Some squeaks and rattles - but not excessive. Pretty much any silicone dressing, I would think.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Front end

The front is retro'd to the '47 to '53 chevy pick up front end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts