Chevy SSR Forum banner

what to do

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  TheXCepsion 
#1 ·
hi to all

have a questioned on what to do

do you think asking $50,000 and go down

I just have my 04 ssr yellow about 3 months with 35,000 miles I have done almost everything possible such as

Jeremy ported throttle body & tunes
simple engineering suspension, tranny cooler,tranny pan
New rims & Tires, factory gauges, rear cargo carpeting, brakes & rotors, hoses, belt, t stat entire AC system, yellow engine cover,hood struts, radio with nav and backup camera, amps, speakers and alarm with auto start up, custom interior, rear spoiler, had things painted rearing boards, mirrors, interior pieces, hood spear black, LED headlights & Fog, other things I cant remember

I was asked if I would my ssr asked me my price. I gave him my number I give you 2 weeks to decide as he left he padded my ssr and said see you 2 weeks

I already looking to do another ssr 05 that I like:laugh::grin2:
mike:yellow:

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
with everything I have spent is around 20,000 plus the cost of the ssr. I even told him I paid 24,500 for the ssr before I done everything else to it and was still asking me for a price to sell. I know the guy has BIG BUCKS he brings his 2 Mercedes G trucks to my friends shop and had rims done and other things

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.