Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the accessory cleaning kit with the cleaner and wax still in it. That was an accessory I was looking for to add to the collection for that someday if I ever show it. I also picked up a hand held tuner for my 04.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,441 Posts
What is that?
Visor Straighteners are small triangular spacers that go under the three screws that hold your visor onto the windshield. They decrease the “falling visor” issue when you move it to the side window. Greg Baehr is making them. Great little clean add-on. Put them on my truck a while back and love them.

Mike

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
SSR3 Bob won a top ten trophy in the stock category. Congratulations

life is Good

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Visor Straighteners are small triangular spacers that go under the three screws that hold your visor onto the windshield. They decrease the “falling visor” issue when you move it to the side window. Greg Baehr is making them. Great little clean add-on. Put them on my truck a while back and love them.

Mike
Hey Mike, What is Greg's Fanatic handle? Wasn't aware of the "fix". That has always bugged me! I can send him a pm (conversation) 😉
Thanks!

·
BLU SSR
1,142 Posts
I scored a GREAT TIME with the best group around!! Also a bunch of items from the auction and Floyd Bailey's License Plate Surround - been looking for a long time.

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Got some good use out of PokerGuys visor extenders! They helped out a lot as I was east bound Thursday morning! I now have a really nice fleece lined SSR jacket from Sue to wear this fall and spring! The Top 10 Custom trophy was nice to receive from all of you that had a chance to vote. I think "Thunder" had his own PermaGrin!

Most of all was meeting old and many new Fanatic Family!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts