Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Interior

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
I'm with Rick - would love to see the front lower valence shown on the ASC Diamondback available for production SSRs - sure would look better than the cheapo air dam we have now.

Mentioned it to Axiom - don't know if they're considering it. I like their new front end, but it's a bit too radical for me.

Ray

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
Seem's to me with all the complants about the lax on interior options. That should

be the first thing on the list. No temp on mirror, compass, stereo weak, more

plush looking dash, more storage.

The only real compliant I have is with the seats. The so-called bolster's on the

side of the seat bottoms pinch my you know what after a long ride! I still

would not trade my SSR for anything!!!! :thumbs

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
A few issues remain

Scott 0168 said:
Seem's to me with all the complants about the lax on interior options. That should be the first thing on the list. No temp on mirror, compass, stereo weak, more plush looking dash, more storage. I still would not trade my SSR for anything!!!! :thumbs
HI Scott,
Maybe its me but I love the look of that "football" texture dashboard... I think its kinda cool actually. :thumbs I also like the amber light that provides some cool "theater" or as per my daughter a "mood" lighting at nite time.

I agree with you about the weak signal for the radio and I do miss the temp and compass in the mirror. I hope that they can resolve the issue where apparently the roof is causing some kind of false readings within the compass per GM contact person. I believe the compass works fairly well except when heading true south for long period of time... :rolleyes: supposedly you have to reset the compass to get a true North reading once again. :confused

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Sweet Sounds wanted!

Scott 0168 said:
Why is the Exhaust Mod leading the pack? I thought most of us loved the sound of the stock exhaust! :confused :leaving
Hey Scott... I think it is because those owners of the 05s now realize how much sweeter the 03s & 04s sound and they want new exhaust mods to out do us!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts