Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two hours worth of the 100 years of Chevrolet history on a documentary called, "Chevy: 100" on the Velocity channel; and not a single word or shot of the SSR!

How could they leave out the most unique and innovative truck ever to make it into production?????

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Chevy 100

I stayed up past my bedtime to watch and was also disappointed that there was no mention of the r....just does not seem possible it could have been an oversight....somewhere on the cutting room floor there must be a few seconds of r material....anyway we r owners appreciate what we have if some gm types do not....chuckstr:(

·
Proud Original Owner
17,936 Posts
Since the SSR was a GM "Halo Vehicle" designed to attract attention, you would think that they would at least show it in their history program.

GM's own fault that it wasn't a bigger sales success.

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
I watched it twice last night on Velocity. I was wondering the same thing. One of those things that make you go "HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm"

·
Daily Driver
8,897 Posts
About 45 minutes in, the woman who's grew up in her folk's yellow '55 Nomad, clearly says it's a '56. So the people making that film clearly don't know what they're doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts