SSR290· Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought you might want to know what is new for 2006. New option level and some deletions.....
Chevrolet 2006 SSR
* Auxiliary cupholder that attaches to center console (available through GMSPO)
* (B32) Carpeted floormats ((BKF) Customized floormats are now optional)
* (VXK) Color-Keyed Accent Package
* Rear license plate surround (available through GMSPO)
* 4 tie-down rings (available through GMSPO)
* (BCP) Engine cover insert is no longer part of 2SS or 3SS equipment groups (Satin Chrome and all body colors available through GMSPO)
* Shift ball cover for manual transmission (available through GMSPO)
* (VYJ) Chrome Package (includes all interior and exterior trim parts, finished in Bright Chrome)
* (90U) Pacific Blue exterior color
* (ZY7) Two-tone paint is available in (41U) Smokin' Asphalt/(67L) Ricochet Silver (Metallic)
* (ZY7) Two-tone paint is available in (67U) Ricochet Silver (Metallic)/(41L) Smokin' Asphalt
* 1SA and 1SB equipment groups have changed to 1SS and 2SS
* 3SS equipment group has been added and includes 2SS equipment, plus (ERG) Auxiliary Gauge Package, (BKF) Customized floormats and (BVE) Integrated running boards
* (VXM) Color-Keyed Package is only available with 3SS and no longer requires (ERK) Cargo Compartment Trim. Note: When (VXM) is ordered with (ZY7) Paint, two-tone, the color of the running boards will match the lower color of the vehicle body, and the auxiliary gauge housing will match the upper color of the two-tone paint. (Color-keyed engine cover insert and bed strips are no longer part of (VXM)).
* (VR4) Towing Package now includes (E80) Soft-Side Saddle Storage and a foam insert for hitch storage
New Regular Production Accessories
* (DT3) Cargo Organizer is available
* (E80) Soft-Side Saddle Storage bags (2) are available
* (BNK) Under Hood Blanket is available
The new Pacific Blue color is just what this vehicle needs. It's bright and slightly metallic. The color is virtually the same as #22U ( Bright Blue Metallic) that was on the 1995 GMC Sonoma. Just like the one I owned. This color looks fantastic with the Richochet Silver on top as a tutone. It is also great looking with Slingshot Yellow as the upper color.