Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the pics i see for the ERK cargo compartment trim show a black trim in the bed with wood strips. Is this a plastic liner or is it carpeted? What are the 2 bed track covers? Are these along the pickup bed rail for the bed lid? I've never seen tracks for a bed lid....I have one on my Silverado pickup with no tracks. I noticed that these come painted if ordered with the ERK trim group but if you order through parts they have to be painted. Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The black trim in the bed can be a plastic liner or if ordered from the factory can be trimmed with carpet. The Two bed track covers are on the floor of the pickup and slide :flag into the two tracks. The other 7 strips, and the two bed track covers can be ordered in your color or redwood. No paint required. They work best if your have the carpeted bed liner. I just bought some Velcro and attached them to the plastic liner, it requires 49 1" x 1" parts of Velcro.

Hope this helps you.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Cargo Area

If you go with the basic cargo level, you can do a little custom work and have something different. It took a little work and only a few bucks for material....but far short of the $900+ that GM wants for the carpet job. It also does not absorb moisture.

Pictures please......

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts