Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a used SSR? If so . what are they going for? "1SB package" I am selling mine. Just wanted to know if getting sticker or over would be out of the question.

#537 slingshot yellow

thanks,:confused

·
Registered
136 Posts
seems to depend on where you are. in the south and west it looks like dealers are getting 5-10 over msrp. try the want ads and start at msrp and see what happens

good luck

t

·
Registered
705 Posts
you can have mine (2003 red, under 400 miles, being garaged for the winter) for $100,000. I'll include my limited edition signed poster (framed). :lol :D :lol

·
Registered
413 Posts
price

I dont think you could get over msrp or even msrp for a used 03 because there are new 04s out there for msrp or ocassionally under(I bought my 04 for 1400 under) but ask whatever you want you never can tell

·
Registered
37 Posts
New/Used

Actually the reason I didn't buy one here in Little Rock was the dealer has a new 2003 red with 2000+ miles on it driven by the owners wife and the absolute best they would do was MSRP, they say they have been selling them new fully loaded at 53k.

I just couldn't do 2000 miles at MSRP when I could get my own really new at MSRP with almost no miles.

Jim Beard

·
Registered
35 Posts
KOSMICKRISTY

What are they asking in your town? They are asking $69,000 here in Fredericksburg, VA. I think I could sell mine for sticker without much trouble. If your local dealer is asking sticker than you will have to discount or market to a different location. Good Luck. Let us know how you do.

Slingshot

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: New/Used

jimbeard said:
Actually the reason I didn't buy one here in Little Rock was the dealer has a new 2003 red with 2000+ miles on it driven by the owners wife and the absolute best they would do was MSRP, they say they have been selling them new fully loaded at 53k.

I just couldn't do 2000 miles at MSRP when I could get my own really new at MSRP with almost no miles.

Jim Beard
:agree

My 2004 fully loaded (except for chrome wheels) with 2 miles was less than $47,000.

If you shop around you can find one at MSRP.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most dealers in our are are asking 5K-10K over sticker, i dont know if they are getting it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
$41,961

Look on cars.com and do a search for new cars. Select the ALL option to get all SSR's on the web site. Mike Pallone Motors in Springfield, VA has a 1sb with cargo netting package, and front license bracket for $41,961. It doesn't say what color the SSR is. That's $2169 under MSRP. Vin # is 2773

:lurk :cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
KOSMICKRISTY

I would run an ad with picture asking MSRP. Your local dealer will make yours look well priced by comparison. The Chevy ads are hot now and yours is available immediately. I would think you should get some serious offers.

Slingshot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts