Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things I liked(after getting used to the change)when we changed over to this new Forum was the new logo. Our website address was integrated in to the logo as pictured under the headlight of the Redline SSR above. It's actually a self promoting logo, where as before, there was "SS R", and SSR Fanatic, but other than @Dicktator 's back window decal, there was no DOT COM. I'm sure outsider folks didn't realize us lover's of the Funnest Truck on the Planet even had a website or a nice forum to create fellowship and help each other with little quirks. I took the new logo to my embroidery gal and she digitized it, and I have it on a hat and a new jacket. Your thoughts?

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,458 Posts
I like it. What does the jacket look like. I need another jacket (Right?). Does it come in Blue?

·
Spirited driver!
1,100 Posts
I like it. If you have a good high res version of the logo you could send me I would love to use it for my shirts and I can make a back window sticker too.

·
2,394 Posts
I have a jacket just like that I bought from a fanatic some years back. Page and Tuttle made them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts