Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing someone, couldn't find the thread, refer to the Colorado Customs "Boulder"wheel which I have been looking for a solid wheel like that. I know it comes in the stock sizes 19x8 and 20x10 (albiet quite pricey)

I wanted to know if anyone knows off hand if they come in 6 lug pattern on a 5"bolt circle and if you know if they will work.

I ask here because sometimes a person that worjks for a company will just say YES of course it will work, only to find out after shipping and handling that they don't fit and after all that trying to return them and pay a re-stocking fee.

Not that this has ever happened to me before it happpened to a friend, ah,.,,yeah that's it...a friend....a friend named....Morgan Fairchild...thats the ticket. :lol

Coz

·
Premium Member
9,359 Posts
Hi, Coz

You can contact Colorado Customs directly - ask for Mike Trujillo - very knowledgeable, and good to work with. Colorado does a great job with custom orders - they should have no problem building the Boulder with any bolt pattern and backspace you specify, and can generally build anything from 14 - 22 inches on their wheels. Check to see if they can build it with the soft lip - really adds a feeling of depth to the wheel. All their wheels are satin or polished - no chrome. No need to order a show polish with the Boulder - can't see the backside.

Your best pricing will probably be through Newstalgia. Do a search for Colorado Customs - it should pull up a thread I started about new wheels arriving. All the information you require should be there. David Coker at Newstalgia was great to deal with, and the Colorado product was first class.

Ray

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Flassh

Thanks man. I just got the almighty blessing by she who holds the purse strings. LOL. Actuaklly for a workaholic like me she finally relieved I'm spending a little of that hard earned cash on myself. So Happy Bday for me. I'll contact Newstalgia and again. Thanks for the contact

Coz
:thumbs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts