Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hope you all that have yours invest in some wheel locks from your chevy dealer. They will be woth it. Those tires and wheels cost a lot. I got a tire iron at Pep Boys to match the lug nuts and the got the locking nuts at RK Chevrolet here in town. Cheap investment on a very expensive product.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
RK chevy

cruzned,

Do you know what RK sold their SSR for? Or any of the other VB dealers?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
last I heard, they were talking 63K. The one at Colonial (Slingshot Yellow) sold for 50K. It was fully loaded. I believe I remember seeing the black one still at RK when I was there yesterday. Next time your back at the beach from your jaunts to NJ, give me a holler and we can go out for a spin. You won't even want to hear the radio, the exhaust sounds just too good. No wonder Ferrari does'nt put a stereo in their cars.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
On the way home last night.....

Cruzned,

After work yesterday I decided to visit my dealer to see the 2003 he had sitting in his show room. I had ordered a 2004 from him, but you know I just wanted to get a feel for what I was going to own in March/April....or sometime in 2007? He wanted $5k over for the 2003 and $1k over for his first 2004. Well......

I'm now the owner of a Black 2003 SSR #1256. He sold it to me for $1k over. The running boards are being installed today. I pick it up tonight. I think there is snow forecast for tomorrow :cry , but I'm probably going to be driving in it anyway!

There's a good chance that I may run down to VB this weekend! If I do, we'll have to hook up, cruise the BLVD and drive into RK Chevy and thumb our noses at them.

Some how it still doesn't feel real after chasing this thing for more than 2 years.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cheers :grouphug :D I am sooo stoked for you!!! We all need to team up. Jack M. has the yellow one, I have the black one from Pallone Chev. from Springfield,and now you!!! By the way, RK service is good. Had them install a Wolff Whistle for me yesterday and they did a first rate job of it. Sounds like a bird chirp more than a whistle but actually, I may call my truck "Black Bird", you know, like that Stealth Plane up in Richmond from the early days of stealth technology? Cool plan, cool truck. Anyhow, I would love to hook up. Mucho rain coming all weekend and a major Nor Easter, but once the winds clean up I will be in that icy water for a surf. You will be drooling all week over this truck in your garage!!! Once again, congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts