Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys know that the wheels for our stock SSR's cost $750.00 EACH!!!! YIKES....I was a tad surprised at that.

·
Registered
127 Posts
cruzned said:
Did you guys know that the wheels for our stock SSR's cost $750.00 EACH!!!! YIKES....I was a tad surprised at that.
cruzned, go in and see the parts manager and generally you can make a deal if you buy 4 or 2. I get 25% off at my local dealer because I belong to a Corvette club. You can make a deal!

·
Registered
51 Posts
cruzned said:
Yes, a lady ran into me last year, and the right front rim was scratched.
I refused to take it without a new rim. The adjuster agreed and I got a new rim for $750. ( I then talked him into giving me the scratched rim.)

·
Registered
102 Posts
cruzned said:
Wow, makes the $1,500 factory charge for the chrome option almost seem reasonable.

T

·
0 Posts
hpdjv said:
Wow, makes the $1,500 factory charge for the chrome option almost seem reasonable.

That is $1500 additional. $1500 for the plating only. A lot of money but they look real nice.

If you spend $1500 for new wheels you still have the original wheels.

Thanks,
David

still no ssr :cuss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts