Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a full set of Factory Silver Wheels (two- Front & two- Rear), which I removed from my 2005 SSR when I installed my color-keyed chrome wheels. All are in perfect condition. They will include Center Caps. They are available for pick up only (Long Island, NY).
The Price for the four wheels and four center caps is $500. I am not in a hurry so if any SSR Fanatic member is interested and needs some time to arrange pickup; it's not a problem.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
JRYS said:
I have a full set of Factory Silver Wheels (two- Front & two- Rear), which I removed from my 2005 SSR when I installed my color-keyed chrome wheels. All are in perfect condition. They will include Center Caps. They are available for pick up only (Long Island, NY).
The Price for the four wheels and four center caps is $500. I am not in a hurry so if any SSR Fanatic member is interested and needs some time to arrange pickup; it's not a problem.

I would be interested in the wheels. I live in northern NJ so pick up will not be a problem.

Any chance you have boxes for them? Please advise ASAP as I am leaving for the west coast on Friday. Will return Nov 2 and would be able to pick them up then if you don't mind.

Please advise,

bcbear (marc)

·
Registered
73 Posts
If bcbear does not want them, I'll definitely take them. I'm in Westchester, and can pick them up anytime.

JRYS said:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bcbear10 said:
I would be interested in the wheels. I live in northern NJ so pick up will not be a problem.

Any chance you have boxes for them? Please advise ASAP as I am leaving for the west coast on Friday. Will return Nov 2 and would be able to pick them up then if you don't mind.

Please advise,

bcbear (marc)
Marc,
You are the first to reply so you got them. I do not have boxes for the wheels. You can pick them up whenever it is convenient for you, after you get back from your trip is OK. Please just be sure that you want them because I don’t want to disappoint other members unnecessarily. And it’s a good thing I didn’t think of ArtSmart’s lamp idea before I offered them for sale. :lol

Thanks
Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts