Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gotten my second vin # over a week ago. (first one was taken back).Chevrolet says it shipped, the dealer say he does not have it. Chevrolet cannot tell me anything. Someone must know where the cars are. How can you find out truth?:banghead

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
The truth is...

:confused I don't know where they are either, but I sure hope I get word on mine soon too! I do know one thing for sure, the anual car show at the Va. Bch. Pavillion is going to have an SSR there tonight, and it will be my first chance to see one in person. I can't wait to see this baby up close.

S

·
0 Posts
mine is on its way

dealer called will be here 17 th can't wait

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DELIVERY

ARE THEY DELIVERING DIRECT TO THE DEALERS OR TO A DISTRIBUTION POINT FIRST?:confused

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Re: DELIVERY

RAGZ680 said:
ARE THEY DELIVERING DIRECT TO THE DEALERS OR TO A DISTRIBUTION POINT FIRST?:confused
My truck left Flint a couple weeks ago on a rail car--was to be in
Ok City today, the 8th. We called on it yesterday and it is in Wichita, Ks. Seems the train had a breakdown.:banghead

The gentlemen that we called said he would put a rush on it as soon as it hits Ok City, a distribuition center. It will be put on a transport from there.
Next week--next week--next week.

Everyone at the dealerships asks every day "Where's your truck?"
They area all as excited as I am. Mine will be put on display for a
few days so anyone can see it. :cheers

It is finally wonderful to hear about all the deliveries. A salesman from another dealership called to ask about the accessories and the call was transferred to me--not that I am interested or anything--but I did answer all his questions.

Too bad about #23 getting banged up.

B

·
0 Posts
Mine is in!

Saw mine at the dealers yesterday. Will pick it up on Tuesday.
My wife has been calling it "Tweetybird" until she saw it in person. Now it's "Big Bird". She thinks it's ugly. Can't please everyone. It's #789.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts