Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yawn I am getting bored!! We need a trip to plan out!!!
What happened with the covered bridge tour? The Blair witch cruise?
" Lenore " is getting restless...she wants to get together with her fat fender friends!!!
Men, they just never want to make a commitment!!!! :lol
Pretty soon it will be snowing !!! Someone, pick something!!!

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I'll schedule something...am sure ECurtis will come along...only thing is...ya gotta come to CA :lol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Well you just missed "The State Fair of Texas", but you can still make the cruise Wildcat is planning in November, down by Kerrville. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
31,678 Posts
Losing my "cool"

I'd be out there - was driving last week in the 50-ish degree weather (top down too). However, last week also saw the failure of my cooling fan (total, not just high speed) :cuss. So, unless I want to completely blow my top, I gotta get it in to be fixed first. Already talked to my service rep, and he'll be expecting me on Monday. Told him about the new fan design too. He knew nothing about it, but wasn't surprised about the "hush hush-ness" over it.

Also, it's supposed to be quite nice out this weekend. :cry

·
Registered
487 Posts
artsmart said:
I'll schedule something...am sure ECurtis will come along...only thing is...ya gotta come to CA :lol

Have I got a place for us.......Corona has opened and Indoor 1/4 mile Cart Track that doubles as an offroad motorcycle museum. I just heard about it yesterday morning and have already talked to them about a Fanatic "Day at at the Races"

http://racep2r.com/

They have only been opened for 6 weeks and it is already a big hit!

·
Registered
501 Posts
soon come

Hey Lenore,

I just sent you a pm.Still recovering from busted leg.Hopefully, I'll have my supecharger and chrome parts on my motor when I'm good enough to drive again.I'm doing my own install so I've got to heal up some more before the attempt.It's been three months now since I drove the Red Thing.

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey 53..

53wanab said:
Hey Lenore,

I just sent you a pm.Still recovering from busted leg.Hopefully, I'll have my supecharger and chrome parts on my motor when I'm good enough to drive again.I'm doing my own install so I've got to heal up some more before the attempt.It's been three months now since I drove the Red Thing.
Sorry, but I haven't been on here too much... I hope you are doing better, let me know when you think that you will be well enough to do a trip. I am thinking about setting up a Blair Witch Cruise before the weather around here gets too cold!
And of course, I would always be willing to come and drive " the Red Thing " for you, we wouldn't want her to get bored or lonely!!!! :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Lenore

I have no problem with that accept in one of your other threads you mentioned that you can't park too good and have to hold up the keys to attract a prking dude.Thats funny! anyway , I don't think I'll fit in the back of the truck.My leg still won't bend enough to get in the front seat. I'm now officially frustrated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts