Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Colored running boards came out as an option on the 05 model year. Since purple is not in the 05 colors you will probably have to stay with the satin finish or have a set painted on your own.
Other colors should be available at places Jeff mentioned above.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
In that case you can forget what I said and check out Jeffs sources.
Black should look pretty good on the purple.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank's guys.

I have a black bra on order and am thinking that black running boads would look cool on my purple SSR. What do u think?

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,598 Posts
Becareful

Purple Haze said:
Actually, I'm looking for black.
I have to say becareful because black might look more like an after market board on your Ultra-Violet. Have you ever thought about painting them UV in color instead?

Take a look at GM Parts Direct

Part # for Black boards:

12499195- Assist Steps Asphalt Black running boards (RPA)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to GM Parts Direct and I did find the black running boards. I have one question though, when I am ordering it says "Pack Qty:1", does this include a board for both sides?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$763

Is part # 12499196 (Ricochet Silver), the running boards that I see on most SSR's? I'm also thinking about the ones we usually see.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Purple Haze said:
I went to GM Parts Direct and I did find the black running boards. I have one question though, when I am ordering it says "Pack Qty:1", does this include a board for both sides?
The partnumber is for both boards.

·
Registered
705 Posts
reading the title of this thread I felt like saying African American running boards :jester

1 - 15 of 15 Posts