Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,783 Posts
Order from DashMat.com the original Dash mat people, at least they have been most consistent in quality.

Be sure you get BLACK, any other color reflects in windshield, been there, done that!

BLACK VALOUR!!

Best for embroidering, logo on.

PM me and I will give you my address.

Give me your email address so I can send you a selection of Art Work.

Dicktator

Samples Have tons of Art Work and maybe you have a special one for just YOU.

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,883 Posts
My suggestion would be to get a towel in the color you'd like the dash cover to be and place it on the dash and see what reflection you have.

Dave

·
Tech Support/Research
1,702 Posts
Instrument Panel Cover

The red velour cover with standard Chevrolet two-color SSR logo that is in my truck has a tag on it from a company called Dash Toppers.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,783 Posts
Thanks! Does it really have to be black? I was hoping for a lighter color to reduce heat.
You do what ever you want.

I put Silver Dash Mat in my R, couldn't see out the windshield.

Dicktator

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,941 Posts
Thanks! Does it really have to be black? I was hoping for a lighter color to reduce heat.
Anything shiny or lighter than the OEM dash will create a reflection and make it hard to see out of the windshield. To reduce heat when parked get a collapsible sunscreen to put under the windshield. They work great and stash easily behind the seat. Also, in most states you can tint the top part of the windshield, check your state regulations on how far down the tint is allowed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts